Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

CORSAS are on!

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2007, 04:48 PM
chavalo_nm1
3rd Gear Member

Default CORSAS are on!

Ive had these on for about a couple days now. I sold my old frpp stingers for about 300 plus shipping........found some that sold me these for 300 shipped. They're basically brand new. These things are bulit TOUGH......and are pretty damn heavy compared to any other muffler that I have owned. The 4' tips are beautiful and just the way these things are made they should last a long time. I didnt jack up the car so getting them on took a little work...(about an hour). At start up they sounded nice....just a little bit softer than my stingers. I revved it a few times and It sounded beautiful....very unique (in a good way)in sound compared to my previous mufflers.On the way to work.........there was 0 drone.......nothing....nada....It was a littel wierd not hearing or feeling any drone....It felt like I had my stocker on. I rolled down the windows....and when I stepped on it....wow these things roar! On the way back I drove my wifes SUV back and had her drive my car to hear it from outside....when she stepped on it.....it was that beautiful sound again. My wife loves the fact that there is now no more drone and she says she feels more hp. Well im just letting everyone know that I would DEFINETLY recommend these to anyone especially those who hate drone!
Old 12-13-2007, 05:09 PM
chrisc
5th Gear Member

Default RE: CORSAS are on!

I have them too, they are definitely sweet. If you are willing to throw down the money, these are the best for our cars.
Old 12-13-2007, 05:15 PM
Fallout
3rd Gear Member

sound clip?..there is someone on here who has a clip up on youtube with them, but the car is S/C and when they speed by, you hear the S/C more than the corsas, which yes sounds awesome, but makes it harder to listen to the exhaust
Old 12-13-2007, 05:19 PM
Stangman106
1st Gear Member

Gratz man! ive heard alot of good things about Corsas..Please if you can take a picture of them to see how they look like lol i am considering buying dual soon for my stang but i dont want them looking out of place
Old 12-13-2007, 05:48 PM
95cobby
2nd Gear Member

So the Borla Stingers were louder?
Old 12-13-2007, 06:22 PM
Sancho805
5th Gear Member

how many diff muffs have you tried now?
Old 12-13-2007, 06:40 PM
chavalo_nm1
3rd Gear Member

Wow..........ive tried lots! Let me try and remember......The GT take offs, MRT, JBA's, Flows (american thunders), Magnaflows...oh yea and the Frpp stingers......these are definnetly the best overall.
@ cobby..........I said at start up and idle it was the frpps were a little louder.....
Old 12-13-2007, 07:07 PM
Torch_Vert
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Fallout

sound clip?..there is someone on here who has a clip up on youtube with them, but the car is S/C and when they speed by, you hear the S/C more than the corsas, which yes sounds awesome, but makes it harder to listen to the exhaust
Yeah, that one's mine

I agree, on thefast runsin the video, the Eaton blower does sort of obscure the exhaust note at times. In real life it isn't louder, but I think the camera mic picks up the higher frequencies like the blower better.
Old 12-13-2007, 08:15 PM
besam
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: chavalo_nm1

Wow..........ive tried lots! Let me try and remember......The GT take offs, MRT, JBA's, Flows (american thunders), Magnaflows...oh yea and the Frpp stingers......these are definnetly the best overall.
@ cobby..........I said at start up and idle it was the frpps were a little louder.....
hey can you help me out, i like the sound of my mrt but it just isnt loud enough for me, i would like a deeper sound though not really necessary, which muffler sounded the loudest?
Old 12-13-2007, 08:17 PM
Fallout
3rd Gear Member

corsas are so expensive though its not even funny

Quick Reply: CORSAS are on!