Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

this will be my last post

Search this Thread

Old 12-26-2007, 11:53 AM
afixer
5th Gear Member

Default this will be my last post

ok so ill check in just to see how long the mods keep it here, my guess is not long.

years ago when i joined mainly due to the fact, like many others i just got home and was so jazzed about getting my new stang, i went on the web and typed mustang forums. and here i was and it was ok with the ocasional v8 bashing. and trust me guys like screamin , torch others and myself wehave seen it all. we have found life after MF but because of my roots i like to pop in from time to time upload tsbs to the few mods i have befriended and share some of the almost 3 years of ownership experiance i have with hunny.
this morning i woke up to an email and a new sig. i honestly dont get it not being the computer geek like most but just enought to get by. so i included all of my info and the pics i like and thought i had a taskfully sized sig. i figured the size limitswere so thatyou would not see only sigs i mean if the sig is under and inch and a half but is across the page who cares it only uses a small amount of the page overall. i look at some sig pics and than an inch and a half of mods taking up almost half of a page ? how is that better. anyway i just dont have time to mess with it and with my schedual being so busy lately i guess ill say goodbye i just dont need the drama. funny thing is i think this one takes up more room than mine. 2hop and others its been fun! i guess ill see ya on the other ones. and 8cd03grohang in there kid you have always kept the conversations going and that is a good thing.

Tom

Old 12-26-2007, 12:08 PM
rmays06
5th Gear Member

Default RE: this will be my last post

Tom, its not a cool thing to see someone with so much knowledge go and I gotta say you've done alot around here for us all. I wish you would reconsider but I understand. Some of the things that go on around here are crazy and we all reach our point. So I'll see you on other sites....I guess.
Its just sad that sometimes the biggest seems to lose the best when it comes to membership....
Old 12-26-2007, 01:03 PM
rygenstormlocke
6th Gear Member

Tom,

I would reconsider, I'm sure its nothing personal. I actually find the image they use to be quite humorous. There are a lot of new comers here that benefit from your experience and knowledge. I wouldn't take off, if you need help resizing the sig, let me know, happy to do it for ya.

Cheers.

Todd
Old 12-26-2007, 01:15 PM
hammeron
6th Gear Member

afixer i also hope you'll reconsider....

i've read many of your posts over the
last couple of years and you are a great
resource for this forum...
Old 12-26-2007, 01:21 PM
afixer
5th Gear Member

ya know todd its just the way it was done and the email cam from a mod i dont even know. my sig has been here for almost a year ever since i won mustang of the month on 4.0. i just grow tired of the crap. im out of respect for some i figured i would just say goodbye. its not like ill be missed to much. my six months in montreal on deathrace pretty much distanced me from most hear anyway and thats cool. i really need to focus more an work anyway. with the actors strike in the distance and the writers still out its gona be an interesting year. guess i should change this to last thread instead of last post LOL. funniy thing if you measure my sig it takes less room than the one they put up if you figure by area!
Old 12-26-2007, 01:32 PM
rls82959
3rd Gear Member

Thanks for the good advice you have given me.
Good luck.
Old 12-26-2007, 03:47 PM
28HopUp
MF Administrator

Hey Tom [sm=mail.gif]