Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

New Pics..

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2008, 07:42 PM
Fred Malibu
4th Gear Member

Default RE: New Pics..

Nice pics Jim! (Nice color too!!! )

I would love to see those rims in black chrome!

Old 01-14-2008, 07:56 PM
jimkaray
4th Gear Member

This is the wheel & tire package I'm looking at.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...NA:MOTORS:1123
I did a little research on the tires and they don't appear to be total crap, got a couple of good reviews. Their feedback is good on the wheels.
I need a rear GT take off bumper. They discontinued Windveil for '08 didn't they?
[/align]
Old 01-14-2008, 07:59 PM
Favre4TD
2nd Gear Member

Jim what hood is that?
Old 01-14-2008, 08:01 PM
Fred Malibu
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: jimkaray

I did a little research on the tires and they don't appear to be total crap, got a couple of good reviews. Their feedback is good on the wheels.
I need a rear GT take off bumper. They discontinued Windveil for '08 didn't they?
[/align]
To be honest, I'm not too sure.. I don't think they did, but I've heard a "yes" and a "no"..
I got my rockers and GT front end this year after thanksgiving, so they still stock them when they get them.. its just luck of the draw really.. I would go GT/CS if I were you.. I've never seen a WB GT/CS.. It would look amazing.. but $$$... As for the wheels, they look great man, they'd go really well with that carbon fiber look you got goin on. Duno anything about the tires.. rated up to 186..lol.. you might have to try and test that statement..
Old 01-14-2008, 08:04 PM
samv1368
3rd Gear Member

Awesome stang, thats one clean car, only thing i didnt think fit was that spoiler, but thats my opion! Awesome
Old 01-14-2008, 08:10 PM
NickSezz
4th Gear Member

Wow that looks good man!
Old 01-14-2008, 08:20 PM
jimkaray
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Fred Malibu

ORIGINAL: jimkaray

[/align]
To be honest, I'm not too sure.. I don't think they did, but I've heard a "yes" and a "no"..
I got my rockers and GT front end this year after thanksgiving, so they still stock them when they get them.. its just luck of the draw really.. I would go GT/CS if I were you.. I've never seen a WB GT/CS.. It would look amazing.. but $$$... As for the wheels, they look great man, they'd go really well with that carbon fiber look you got goin on. Duno anything about the tires.. rated up to 186..lol.. you might have to try and test that statement..

The GT/CS has got my attention:-) Where did you get your take off parts? I got rearended a few weeks ago. Was planning on making out on the deal but looks like the jerk dosen't have insurance so I'm out $500 deductable.

@Favre4TD... It should be this same one as it is the only one like it that I have seen.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&sspagename=ADME%3AB%3AW NA%3AMT%3A12&viewitem=&item=110173329661
I bought it at the Ford Nationals in Carlisle from the guy who imports them. Has a little crackingin the gelcoat from some one stepping on the box so I got a good deal on it. It is more of a race hood so the fit and finish isn't what I would call show quality but it pass average scrutiny.

[/align]
Old 01-14-2008, 08:27 PM
Pantera72
4th Gear Member

Kill the rocker stripes, get clear corners all the way around and mirror covers, then it will look perfect.[8D]
Old 01-14-2008, 08:27 PM
Fred Malibu
4th Gear Member

Jim, I don't have a "parts guy" per say.. I get my stuff from anywhere I can find..

So far heres the roundup:
Rockers/Front Bumper- Brenspeed (who apparently uses Diversified Marketing aka newtakeoff..)
Bullit Grille- Partscheap.com
Hood Scoop/Louvers- Premier Paint and Body on Ebay
Spoiler- Stealership..

This is the only GT/CS I could find.. you could try your dealership..
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2007-...QQcmdZViewItem

sorry about the rear end.. that blows..
Old 01-14-2008, 08:33 PM
Fred Malibu
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Pantera72

Kill the rocker stripes, get clear corners all the way around and mirror covers, then it will look perfect.[8D]
Contemplating killing the rocker stripes (theres something about them though..)
Mirror Covers on the way for sure! I like yours better than the whole mirror..the 1/2 jackets look sick. Midwest is my next stop for mods.

As for clear corners.. i dunno if I want those or the smoked ones.. I'm getting the chop shop to help me out with that one right now.

I'm liking the feedback so far! Thanks guys!

Quick Reply: New Pics..