Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

v6 Bassani Exhaust Kit

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2008, 10:31 PM
OhioUSMC

Default v6 Bassani Exhaust Kit

Okay guys I have seen the video of the v6 Bassani Exhaust Kit and even read about it on their website and also saw iton StangTV that Newtakeoff.com will be selling the kit as an option with their GT appearance package, but I can't find it anywhere for sale! Anyone have a clue about this kit or hell evenheard about it themselves?
Old 04-22-2008, 10:43 PM
Yellow Tang
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: v6 Bassani Exhaust Kit

ORIGINAL: OhioUSMC

Okay guys I have seen the video of the v6 Bassani Exhaust Kit and even read about it on their website and also saw iton StangTV that Newtakeoff.com will be selling the kit as an option with their GT appearance package, but I can't find it anywhere for sale! Anyone have a clue about this kit or hell evenheard about it themselves?
Sorry to say no but would like to welcome you. Good to see another OHIO member here. USMC +1, USAF here 75 to 80 Go Bucks
Old 04-22-2008, 11:44 PM
OhioUSMC

Thanks for the welcome man. Thats right baby Go Bucks and the commitment of QB Pyror![sm=groupwave.gif] USMC 01-Present.[sm=americanasmiley.gif] Go to StangTV's website and check out their NewTakeOff Project Car (its a V6 mustang) and you'll see the Bassani being dynoed. I plan on getting it if I can find out more details, like where its being sold! If I can't get this one I am going to build a custom borla stingers exhaust system. I have found out the hard way how important it is to build a quality exhaust system around quality mufflers and this means spendingbigger bucks!
Old 04-22-2008, 11:59 PM
torchredkiller
1st Gear Member

Bassani is a great exhaust system but do you really to stop that money on Bassani vs another exhaust system like mag or pypes or the ford racing exhaust. You should really look into the ford racing exhaust, go to youtube and look at the video. The sound sounds pretty good for a V6. BTW Bucks are going to lose to USC Sept 13. GO trojans!!
Old 04-23-2008, 12:12 AM
xyster
2nd Gear Member

FIGHT ON!!!

:P
Old 04-23-2008, 12:40 AM
OhioUSMC

Trojans vs Bucks gonna be a good game! IMO the cheaper systems sound like sh$t especially in the higher end and almost all have horrible drone at highway speed. The direction I am going for in my exhaust system is only about 100-160 dollar differencefrom the Ford Racing exhaust(which is IMO the best one around for the price, sounds good, and almost no drone). Plus, I want something different than what most people are getting or already have. Trust me man if you have ever heard a dual Bassani or Borla stingerssetup on the sixerin PERSON you would see what I am talking about. They sound so smooth and strong, its really hard to put in words, but definitely worth the extra dough.
Old 04-23-2008, 12:42 AM
OhioUSMC

BTW, I wish I could see the game but I will be in Afghanistan by then.
Old 04-23-2008, 07:15 AM
Jsierzega
3rd Gear Member

they have it at ninosport.com
Old 04-23-2008, 09:51 AM
NocturnalV6
2nd Gear Member

Borla Baby!!!!
Old 04-23-2008, 12:00 PM
Yellow Tang
2nd Gear Member

Man that sound like a F1 car and 14 more HP too.

Quick Reply: v6 Bassani Exhaust Kit