Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

Favorite color stang?

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2008, 05:16 PM
So_Cali
5th Gear Member

Default RE: Favorite color stang?

Dammit man, I gotta rep for us White StangsEVERYTHANG goes with white, I love the clean look when equipped with chrome (Wheels, Grill Etc...) White and black is also a nice combo on a stang as well but, since I did that which my F-body, i wanted a cleaner look on my stang
Old 05-16-2008, 05:24 PM
07ccdskaterv6

Definitly black. but then the grabber orange it looks good in the sun

[/align]
Old 05-16-2008, 05:30 PM
Yellow Tang
2nd Gear Member

1.Screaming Yellow
2.Grabber Orange
3.Vapor
4.Black
Old 05-16-2008, 07:27 PM
jrhykushi
4th Gear Member

ehhh, i think black is way too common. i think alloy and redfire look the best[8D]
Old 05-16-2008, 07:50 PM
youngmustanger
1st Gear Member

Redfire all the way!
Old 05-16-2008, 08:15 PM
my first mustang
3rd Gear Member

Wanted Performance White, got Performance White! Just reminds me of the GT 350 from 1965. Also like Grabber Orange & Redfire but then no matter what color they all look good.
Old 05-16-2008, 09:49 PM
2007Grabber
2nd Gear Member

Nothing more needed to be said! GRABBER ORANGE Rules!
Old 05-16-2008, 11:13 PM
phunnyguy
4th Gear Member

grey was forst choice...but couldnt find a manual with a black interior.

the interior had to be black...

black was second choice

silver was third...

test drove a silver premium with a black interior manual....

test drove (what is now my car) a manual black on black pony package...fell more in love with it cause it handles like a gt almost yet had the 6, plus i love the grille...it was also the 1st yeat that the pony pack was offerd so i thought in the long run, she might one day be worth a little something, although i plan to keep her forever...i may try to be buried in her....LOL..... i got the dealer to upgrade me for a really good price to chrome bullits, and she was sold.....never looked back..and frankly im more glad that i got black than grey, its hard to keep clean, but i keep her real nice for a dd, i get an average of 2 to 3 compliments on her daily, people flip when i tell them its a 6....LOL....had a few even ask if it was a shelby....a mustang is a mustang to me...i like seeing what everyone does with their engines and looks....but the best part is i finally have one.....my engine and car are almost showroom...with 48k onthe meter and ticking....in fact im gonna go drive her right now!!!!
Old 05-17-2008, 03:38 AM
dljpdx
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: So_Cali

Dammit man, I gotta rep for us White StangsEVERYTHANG goes with white, I love the clean look when equipped with chrome (Wheels, Grill Etc...) White and black is also a nice combo on a stang as well but, since I did that which my F-body, i wanted a cleaner look on my stang
Ditto that. Saw the colors on the lot, the white stood out for me. Less is more (again).
They didn't have grabber orange, that would have been a close 2nd had I seen it in person then. Goes against my sensibilities, as it's a real "lookit me" color, but it works.
Black is 3rd fave.

Read a market research study recently that said white is the current #1 car color (like silver was a few years ago). Said the popularity will drop off and there will be a new favorite color in the next year or two, and white will become less desirable. But when I priced my car on edmunds.com, it deducted a whole $5 because my car was white. Whatev - I likes what I have, and don't covet.
Old 05-17-2008, 08:32 AM
Mercury83
2nd Gear Member

alloy! vista blue is a close second, then black

Quick Reply: Favorite color stang?