Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

Look what I got today!

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2008, 10:38 AM
metlcub
2nd Gear Member

I always park with the pasanger side facing the store etc.. This way when I walk back to my car, it doesnt realy LOOK like Im walking around to check her out.

I had someone back into her in a parking lot. Luckly I saw it happen and they tried to go by me and a friend, we blocked the parking lot, then I went to the drivers door and said, hiya Im the owner of the mustang you just hit. You should have seen the guys face turn RED. He was driving a big damn Yukon is retired and devorced. WTF does he need such a Big SUV i don tknow.

came out to be like $700 to fix the front bumper
Old 10-19-2008, 10:51 AM
2005Redfire6
6th Gear Member

Wow dude about a week ago someone rubbed my front corner of the bumper I need to get it touched up. Its not quite that big though.
Old 10-19-2008, 11:01 AM
Boozshey
5th Gear Member

it's divorced not devorced...

I am guess he has a big yukon cause he wants one... but I could be wrong.
Old 10-19-2008, 11:42 AM
Lethaldosage423
4th Gear Member

Im sorry to hear about that. I always park next to a curb so i know at least one side of my car is protected...and ive gotten pretty good at parking like an inch away from the curb so there is plenty of room for obnoxious people to Swing open their door.

at school tho i park in Auto Shop (a caged in parking lot) so im safe.
And im going to UTI and they have security and cameras to patrol the lot!!

But go for the CS bumper, i want one real bad but they have a rather large price tag. Make sure they or you install it right, mine was bumped and the gap on the left is smaller than the right, only I notice it but i hate that its there
Old 10-19-2008, 12:06 PM
Figure8
1st Gear Member

damn sorry to hear that...same thing happen to me on my last car... i was workin at starbucks at the time and in the mornin theres a hella big rush so people are in and out..i was workin the register and everyone iin line where yelling out "SILVER CAR JUST GOT HHIT AND THE DRIVER IN LEAVIN" i was thinkin to my myself no way its my car...looked out the window it and it was....ran out the store..chase down the 16 year girl who just got her license the day before..banged on her windows and scared the **** out of her..she started cryin and called her mommy...so i talked to her mom and told her her insurance is gonna sky rocket once i call the cops and make a police report about a hit and run...she then told me to not call the cops..She paid me 4g's cash two days later...more than enough for bondo, paint and alot of other new goodies ..
Old 10-19-2008, 12:17 PM
Lethaldosage423
4th Gear Member

lol that sounds dick that you made her cry but you did what you had to do...i would have done the same too...and sounds like you had some money left over for mods!!
Old 10-19-2008, 06:34 PM
wrestlinnut
1st Gear Member

I plan on parking in the back corner of the lot from now on. Sometime this week I will go down to a dealership and figure out much it will cost for me for the CS bumper.
Old 10-19-2008, 07:06 PM
maxshuty
4th Gear Member

Ouch! sorry to see that!!

Where can you buy a CS bumper at? I REALLY like them
Old 10-19-2008, 08:13 PM
Lethaldosage423
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by maxshuty
Ouch! sorry to see that!!

Where can you buy a CS bumper at? I REALLY like them
I made a thread asking where its on the 4.0 page, youll find it. theres a few links but its expensive!!!
Old 10-19-2008, 08:40 PM
Boozshey
5th Gear Member

I just snagged mine from ebay for $100.00

Quick Reply: Look what I got today!