Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

My car has been victimized

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2009, 03:45 PM
Mr.Bape
4th Gear Member

Unhappy My car has been victimized

My car has been victimized within a two week span Last Monday's snowstorm left some nasty marks on my car. That Wednesday my car was parked outside of work and had some douche hit my car and sped off. The cherry on the cake was just yesterday when some mustang hater keyed the driver's side door while in the parking lot at school. I'll post some pics when I can but right now I am really upset

Last edited by Mr.Bape; 03-10-2009 at 04:10 PM.
Old 03-10-2009, 03:57 PM
Stang-aholic
4th Gear Member

find the kid that keyed your car and kill him, go on a rampage for the deusche that hit ur car, I prefer tanks they are impervious to spike strips, and finally build a underground bomb-proof bunker/garage so no one could touch it.

Anyway that sounds like a bad day
Old 03-10-2009, 04:45 PM
Sancho805
5th Gear Member

that sucks dude. good luck on the recovery process.
Old 03-10-2009, 04:57 PM
Devil Wolf
3rd Gear Member

sorry to hear man.
Old 03-10-2009, 06:23 PM
4.0 $tang
2nd Gear Member

weather always sux.....
i bet the douche bag that keyed your car doesn't even have a car....little *****
when you find him...kick him once for me...lol
Old 03-10-2009, 07:18 PM
kngdaka
4th Gear Member

Wow, sounds like a crappy series of events

People who key cars strike a chord in me that really ticks me off. If I ever found my car keyed I would go absolutely beserk/postal. The main preventative measure I take is to park way away from where everyone else parks as much as I can. I know its a pain in the **** to walk, but someone's got to be a real scumbag to go an extra 200-300 feet away from the rest of the cars in a lot just to key your car. Another good one is to make friends with security on campus. I BSed with a campus security guy last year about Mustangs. He liked how I parked way away from everyone else and he also liked the color of my car. Now I've got someone watching out for my Pony when I'm in class
Old 03-10-2009, 08:17 PM
raylandm
2nd Gear Member

Daaam....bad week. Tell the insurance guy that the douche keyed your car, threw some snow at it, hit your car then sped off.
Old 03-10-2009, 08:32 PM
jdphillips73
4th Gear Member

yeah,

its really dangerous to even drive a sports car with all the folks with keys in their hand. I think most folks key cars based on their experience with being smoked on the road with a similar looking car or just plain being mad that they drive a dented dirty 1989 geo metro.

I keyed a car one time when a black lady parked too close to my car and slammed her door into my car chipping the paint while i was sitting in the car, and she walked off with a look of "if you say anything...your racist.."

So I politely keyed her car.
Old 03-10-2009, 08:33 PM
kngdaka
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by jdphillips73
yeah,

its really dangerous to even drive a sports car with all the folks with keys in their hand. I think most folks key cars based on their experience with being smoked on the road with a similar looking car or just plain being mad that they drive a dented dirty 1989 geo metro.

I keyed a car one time when a black lady parked too close to my car and slammed her door into my car chipping the paint while i was sitting in the car, and she walked off with a look of "if you say anything...your racist.."

So I politely keyed her car.
Totally wrong action. I would've called the cops right then and there, and wouldn't have moved from my seat until they got there.
Old 03-11-2009, 07:26 AM
07 Stang
6th Gear Member

Originally Posted by kngdaka
Totally wrong action. I would've called the cops right then and there, and wouldn't have moved from my seat until they got there.
Understandable but when you are in a mall or shopping center parking lot, the cops won't even come out. They say it's private property.
My friend just the other day got into a fender bender in a mall parking lot. They call the cops but were told they could not do anything because of it being on private property.

Since the poster's keyed event took place on school property, he should confront the principal. Also he should check to see if his school has security cameras.

Quick Reply: My car has been victimized