Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

Need some help

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2010, 03:56 PM
313stang

Default Need some help

I have a '07 V6 with a single flowmaster exhaust. I got rear-ended and it is currently at the dealer getting repaired. Decided to upgrade to a GT bumper because I have a JBA dual kit waiting to be installed. I planned on leaving the single flow on with the GT bumper until I can take it to an exhaust shop to get the duals installed. Talked to the dealer today and there is a big clearance issue with the GT bumper and the single flowmaster. Brought them the single factory muffler to see if that would change the clearance issue. Is this normal? Do you think the single factory muffler will work? Also wondering if I should of brought them the right side muffler from my dual kit instead. Thanks in advance for any help!
Old 02-05-2010, 03:43 PM
313stang

FYI...the single factory muffler fit perfect. The hanger on the flowmaster was bent. I told the dealer that what it was but they didn't believe me. Whatever...duals on tomorrow! By the way the GT bumper looks good except now I think I need to get some painted sideskirts.