Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

body kits. stallion 3 b magic aero?

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2010, 09:00 PM
codybystereo

Originally Posted by X3xMONGOOSEx3X
Hey they're just trying to help you and your car not get laughed at. Since you clearly don't want their help or their opinions why'd you ask?
i laugh at the guy too scared to make his car look the way he wants. oo boo hoo they might laugh at me..its not about them, its about you.. not a single useful thing was said, nothing about the material its made out of, nothing specifically that is ugly or tackey about it, nothing about the lines. just a bunch of jokes. and ya apparently i dont want their help. or yours. get facked..
Old 04-28-2010, 09:26 PM
pascal
S197 Section Modder-ator

Originally Posted by codybystereo
what happened to decency? and why BRUTALLY honest? why not just honest? YOU didnt have to make a joke. and i appreciate you not being a dick about it.
all these ****in **** just show how gay the car scene really is. have fun rubbing eachothers ***** well you post gay little icons of fruity heads holding picket signs. if i wanted the opinion of an ******* id fart.. no more mustang forums for me..
You need to chill and post pictures of a Mustang, not a turd.
Now, if you have poor taste, we can't help it but we will be brutally honest about it.

Last edited by pascal; 04-28-2010 at 09:28 PM.
Old 04-28-2010, 09:31 PM
Red ll iine GT
2nd Gear Member

1st off you need to calm down.
2nd off you need to realize that your a freakin noob with 6 posts disrespecting guys that have been on here for years and know A LOT more about cars than you..so you might want to reconsider the way you act instead of acting like a 2 year old and cussing every other word. But if you wanna be a dick about it..then we dont want you here in the first place.
Old 04-28-2010, 11:49 PM
nonstopred
5th Gear Member

dude i think that body kit looks great i hope you get it on your car dont listen to what everyones saying to you

:-D

o yea theres a lot of sarcasm in that
Old 04-29-2010, 08:13 AM
legendlime05
4th Gear Member

since when do people take the internetz sooo seriously? so many new people getting so butthurt all the damn time.
Old 04-29-2010, 08:34 AM
ODDYSEY
Site Moderator of Fury!

Originally Posted by codybystereo
what happened to decency? and why BRUTALLY honest? why not just honest? YOU didnt have to make a joke. and i appreciate you not being a dick about it.
all these ****in **** just show how gay the car scene really is. have fun rubbing eachothers ***** well you post gay little icons of fruity heads holding picket signs. if i wanted the opinion of an ******* id fart.. no more mustang forums for me..
Good because it saves me from sending you a PM about your mouth on the forums. If you decide to post here again, I suggest you come back with a different attitude and mouth.

Don't ask for an opinion if you are not going to like the answer. And also, the body kit looks stupid.
Old 04-29-2010, 09:23 AM
2005Redfire6
6th Gear Member

Wow uptight much? Personally I think its hideous and its also fiberglass goodluck finding someone that wants to deal with painting that.
Old 04-29-2010, 10:21 AM
JCON
5th Gear Member

I kind of want to throw up and then drink it through a straw....
Old 04-29-2010, 05:35 PM
pascal
S197 Section Modder-ator

Originally Posted by ODDYSEY
Good because it saves me from sending you a PM about your mouth on the forums. If you decide to post here again, I suggest you come back with a different attitude and mouth.

Don't ask for an opinion if you are not going to like the answer. And also, the body kit looks stupid.
I wanted to lay it down thicker for the n00b but it's your section ya know...
Old 04-29-2010, 06:56 PM
X3xMONGOOSEx3X
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by legendlime05
since when do people take the internetz sooo seriously? so many new people getting so butthurt all the damn time.
My Butthurts can someone Help Me?....

Quick Reply: body kits. stallion 3 b magic aero?