Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

Dyno v6

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-2005, 06:48 PM
blackhorse05
I ♥ Acer

Default RE: Dyno v6

hey man i was joking about the 305 comment, and yes i do have a gt but i also had the 05 v6 first, and i really was impressed with it. my best friend has the v6 and i like driving his car when he lets me drive it. and maybe you should not asume im a moron, becuase i have respect for all mustang owners, v6 or v8. and i like that geee tea comment that was funny, but fixer calm down man, i apologive
Old 08-12-2005, 07:59 PM
rygenstormlocke
6th Gear Member

It's all good, you're right...a mustang is a mustang. C'mon guys, we get a lot of GT owners in the V6 forums giving us good advice, and we them. Wheres the love?????
Old 08-13-2005, 01:09 AM
afixer
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: blackhorse05

hey man i was joking about the 305 comment, and yes i do have a gt but i also had the 05 v6 first, and i really was impressed with it. my best friend has the v6 and i like driving his car when he lets me drive it. and maybe you should not asume im a moron, becuase i have respect for all mustang owners, v6 or v8. and i like that geee tea comment that was funny, but fixer calm down man, i apologive
you more than others should know that we are tired if this stuff. and its not the first time you have made comments like that. it gets real old real fast. i have lots of gt friends they are not all bad, the sooner some of you guys realize we are here to stay the better. thats just my opinion !
Old 08-13-2005, 02:12 AM
Stckman
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: afixer

ORIGINAL: blackhorse05

you more than others should know that we are tired if this stuff. and its not the first time you have made comments like that. it gets real old real fast. i have lots of gt friends they are not all bad, the sooner some of you guys realize we are here to stay the better. thats just my opinion !
hey he apologized... lets leave it atthat...

the bottom line is v6 owners are v6 owners because we cant afford the GT... its probably at least 5k more to have one and we'd rather spend that 5k on TEN more car payments... or in my case a convertible top! ^_^ so really were not wanna be's were just die hard mustang lover who will do what ever it takes to own this magnificent piece of history.

now.... point me at the aftermarket engine mods... can we reach 300 hp!?!?!?

Old 08-13-2005, 03:21 AM
Kriger
2nd Gear Member

it's all good, I have a little trouble these days understanding the newer mustang owners, I have a 66' coupe putting out about 300hp, stuck alot of money into that drivetrain! but it needs some new paint to make it shine... but runs like a raped ape! When I take that somewhere everybody loves it... Mustang owners from all walks of life have said "thats sweet". But with the new 05' It seems every mustang owner wants to race... At a red light the other week this gt pulls up and revs... I say to the wife... wow, thats sweet.... next thing I know he trys to tear a hole in the asphalt while he screams toward redline trying to show me up! we get down to the next light / gas station and he finds it funny that my v6 couldn't keep up... So not upset one bit... I pull over on the half street and did something he couldn't, threw the latches and put the top down and cranked the radio! it's like 90 out and he gives me a look like "you wanna go back on the road" Whatever dude, i say to myself. I know along with all the convert owners that he was just owned! My point being, we should stick together, we should be showing up the the Chargers and GTO's /whatever chevy can produce these days worth any value... He should be flashing his speed and i'll be lowering the roof saying look at us. When a fast car pulls up next to me and revs, the gt should pull up next to him and rev... when a standard car convert pulls up next to the gt and wants to looks cool... I'll pull up next to them and say this what a real piece of american muscle car convert looks like. It should be the mustang owners against those who wanna be as cool. Not trying to show each other up, that does nothing for eachothers ego... and man! your in a 05' mustang! The legend lives, because your sitting in it... Theres nothing cooler then 05' mustang, just eqaully as cool.. and thats any other year mustang V6 or V8 A pony is a beautiful thing!
Old 08-13-2005, 03:36 AM
Kriger
2nd Gear Member

oh, I passed up on a $29,000 gt for my V6 convert that topped in after tax/tags and the extended warranty, fulled loaded.. $31260... the gt's convert loaded are like $38000ish... the wife side... and i listened, "if you want a fully loaded convert you need to be looking at the v6's" She wouldn't even leave me test drive a gt convert... She knows I may listen, but if i would have test drove one of those gee teas... There would be no pu --edited-- sy... lets just "lovin" for me until ...well, most likely.... until it was paid off. But I'm the winner in this, cause now i have a new game, and when i get back from vacation at the outter banks NC, we're going to play my new game ---> How fast can V6 be...