Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

2007 Mustang Wipers Intermittently Work On High Only, PLS HELP!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2017, 07:57 PM
Bryan Golden

Exclamation 2007 Mustang Wipers Intermittently Work On High Only, PLS HELP!!!

Recently got 2007 Mustang V6 buttt the wipers ONLY work on high, no other setting and also the washers don't work. After driving the car for a few minutes they will all spontaneously work, then a few minutes or so later they won't work again. If I shut the car off when they are working and turn the car back on they usually won't work again. **** is driving me crazy.

I searched the internet and read it could be the wiper motor/multi-function switch, but if they were going why would it still work on high only all the time. I checked the fuses and swapped out the relay and the same thing.

It may also be related to a recent radio change because it seems to have happened right after, however I got the new radio right after I got the car so I'm not 100% sure, but I think it maybe related only because it seems to be doing it as if something maybe loose!?!? Harness? Ground?

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.