Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

GT Body kit on 2005 V6 Mustang

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2006, 07:27 PM
SPARTAN VI
4th Gear Member

Default RE: GT Body kit on 2005 V6 Mustang

ORIGINAL: millergt

Just wondering but why make your car look like something it is not.
So, what exactly is his Mustang? Its existence. What is it? You just said it, "why make your car look like...."

That's what his Mustang is, its his Mustang. So "something it is not" is your Mustang

Capiche?

Why not just buy a GT.
He wanted a V6. That was easy. It's up to him whether or not the $5K hike makes a difference in that choice.

I have seen guys put a fake tailpipe sticking out the back to make their cars look like they had dual exhaust. I was wondering who they were tring to impress. Oviously not anyone who knew anything about cars. And I don't think most women know the difference.
I'd cosmetically modify my car for myself. Not you. I'm paying for it, I don't care what you think. I got dual magnaflows, and in the process of buying a GT rear bumper.. but in an effort to avoid misrepresenting GTs, I slapped 4.0 badges on my fenders. I do what I like to make myself happy and to apply my personality to my Mustang... make it at least a little unique.
Old 01-27-2006, 07:31 PM
millergt
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: noir

Well Miller... 95% of people think our cars are GT's anyway. The body kit really doesent make the last 5% think its a GT unless it has the logo and the gas cap. Some people dont like the big license plate spot in the front and they want duel exhaust in the back. Consitering the the price is only around 650, it's a good deal. You dont have to be such an *** about it.

Oviously you people are much less laid back then the 4.6 liter forum. I just read your grips on how people always ask why you did not get a gt. seriously why do you care. I'm laughing at how bent you all get by a simple comment of car body parts. If you think my comment was being an "***" you need to get out more. Anyway. I'm a Ford guy and am glad you all have fords so let it go already.
Old 01-27-2006, 07:32 PM
Justin_R
5th Gear Member

Of course, thanks wouldnt want to be a wannabe anyway, I just got the duals installed a week ago and they put some crappy turbo mufflers with an h pipe and its sounds horrible so next thursday there going to put on flowmaster super 40 series mufflers hopefully itll sound good! Do any of you guys know justin from VMP TUNING?
Old 01-27-2006, 07:34 PM
noir
2nd Gear Member

You could just appoligise for calling the new a guy a "wannabe." My point was just that your being a little harsh. Dont be so defensive lol.
Old 01-27-2006, 07:37 PM
Sonic3v
4th Gear Member

Soon there will be some blown v6's spanking your GT...dont talk so much ****.
Old 01-27-2006, 07:50 PM
Justin_R
5th Gear Member

LOL, CANT WAIT
Old 01-27-2006, 07:52 PM
Sonic3v
4th Gear Member

Where did you get your louvers?
Old 01-27-2006, 07:52 PM
Pyrat
3rd Gear Member

Oviously you people are much less laid back then the 4.6 liter forum. I just read your grips on how people always ask why you did not get a gt. seriously why do you care. I'm laughing at how bent you all get by a simple comment of car body parts. If you think my comment was being an "***" you need to get out more. Anyway. I'm a Ford guy and am glad you all have fords so let it go already.
It is fairly laid back here most of the time, but then some troll shows up.
Old 01-27-2006, 08:06 PM
millergt
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Pyrat

It is fairly laid back here most of the time, but then some troll shows up.
Seriously cool off. Read my original post. My point was to make Ford owners think twice before throwing all kinds of tags on their car like many of the civic owners do such as fake exhaust, supercharger symbols, NOS symbols and the like when they don't have them in their cars. It saddens my to see Mustangs all "riced out" as some people put it. By the way, in other 4.0 posts I've read your posts about people driving GTs are wasting their money for that one or two seconds in the quarter mile stuff is offensive to me but I didn't chime in and call you all asses for it. Grow up.
Old 01-27-2006, 08:26 PM
noir
2nd Gear Member

Someone got picked on in highschool....

Quick Reply: GT Body kit on 2005 V6 Mustang