Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

HOWDIE~!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2006, 12:42 PM
rygenstormlocke
6th Gear Member

Default RE: HOWDIE~!!!

ORIGINAL: ricklmesa@***.net

Man Im glad I live in Arizona. The only down side is the Mexicans/wetbacks ( no disrespect I have a buddy thats mexican and I have a kid that is half mexican mostlikly) that FREAKIN travle over here everyday cause of stupid Bill Clinton. My iner town is starting to look like trash. Pisses me off. You go ride through it every morning and you'll see hundreds of illegal's stand outside on corners waiting for work. Most are illegal. They work here, don't file for taxes and get benifits & help from the state with food stamps and stuff like, use fake social security. That screws people like us all up. Man it really gets to me, my home town is going to look like a neighboor hood from American Me or something out of LA. Well the upside is there's no ice,snow,hail,tornado's, hurracaines,volcanos, and earthqakes. I would haft to get underneath after every drive to get all the salt from the roads off the undercarrige so the thing don't rust in 10 20 years if I drove in the snow. Thats the only reason I wouldn't live in the snow, your car is like garuanteed to be rusted after a while unless it does not see snow at all.

Offence taken!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On any other forum your post would have gotten nuked. I am not of a Latin background, but I still find this post unacceptable, but please, tell me how this post relates to mustangs?!?!?!? You have always provided good posts and constructive feed back, so I am really surprised to see this from you.

And lastly, politics and mustangs don’t mix!

Old 02-12-2006, 01:14 PM
whatdaproblemis0
3rd Gear Member

Offense taken,

Out of all your posts I have thought you were a pretty decent person and you now have just proven that your a freakin retard. Let me be the first to say that it doesnt matter if they are illegal or not. I dont know if you recall but the "white man" invaded america.....or did you forget about that when they took the land from the native americans. Or did you forget about where arizona/texas etc. came from and yes how does any of what you said relate to mustangs. You need to really go say exactly what you said to a mexican and watch you get your a$$ beat. What you said is basically stupid and shows a lack of intelligence. Oh and by the way I am white and how old are you anyway. Just my .02 cents.
Old 02-12-2006, 02:42 PM
gabeh1018
2nd Gear Member

ok then.. how did this post turn into a war
Old 02-12-2006, 03:07 PM
rygenstormlocke
6th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: gabeh1018

ok then.. how did this post turn into a war
This is how it started:

ORIGINAL: ricklmesa@***.net

Man Im glad I live in Arizona. The only down side is the Mexicans/wetbacks ( no disrespect I have a buddy thats mexican and I have a kid that is half mexican mostlikly) that FREAKIN travle over here everyday cause of stupid Bill Clinton. My iner town is starting to look like trash. Pisses me off. You go ride through it every morning and you'll see hundreds of illegal's stand outside on corners waiting for work. Most are illegal. They work here, don't file for taxes and get benifits & help from the state with food stamps and stuff like, use fake social security. That screws people like us all up. Man it really gets to me, my home town is going to look like a neighboor hood from American Me or something out of LA. Well the upside is there's no ice,snow,hail,tornado's, hurracaines,volcanos, and earthqakes. I would haft to get underneath after every drive to get all the salt from the roads off the undercarrige so the thing don't rust in 10 20 years if I drove in the snow. Thats the only reason I wouldn't live in the snow, your car is like garuanteed to be rusted after a while unless it does not see snow at all.

Old 02-12-2006, 04:25 PM
pastor_ice43
2nd Gear Member

not to start a fight or anything, and no this doesn't pertain to stangs. Don't try to defend illegal aliens. If they want to live in America, great, welcome, do it legaly. That goes for ANYONE, not just mexicans.
Old 02-12-2006, 04:38 PM
cstigger04
2nd Gear Member

I agree......
Old 02-12-2006, 04:43 PM
rygenstormlocke
6th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: pastor_ice43

not to start a fight or anything, and no this doesn't pertain to stangs. Don't try to defend illegal aliens. If they want to live in America, great, welcome, do it legaly. That goes for ANYONE, not just mexicans.
My points are simple:

1. He used a racial slur (go reread his post)
2. This has absolutely nothing to do with the thread
3. This has absolutely nothing to do with V6 performance

And finally, simply put, mustangs and politics don't mix. So keep it technical! How does your stang handle in the snow? Mine does alright with good tires and a smart driver.
Old 02-12-2006, 04:47 PM
pastor_ice43
2nd Gear Member

mine sucks in the snow....and i don't mean 6 inches, i means light dusting. 2 days after i bought it we had so little snow that you could still see the ground under it and i was sliding around like i was on an ice rink
Old 02-12-2006, 04:49 PM
rygenstormlocke
6th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: pastor_ice43

mine sucks in the snow....and i don't mean 6 inches, i means light dusting. 2 days after i bought it we had so little snow that you could still see the ground under it and i was sliding around like i was on an ice rink
Is your car stock? If so you have power to one wheel, that will hurt you. Rear wheel drive cars do not do well in snow, but you can drive in the snow with them. You will need a really good set of tires, some sand bags in the trunk and drive smart. I would also get a TLOK, TT or some sort of LSD.

Old 02-12-2006, 04:59 PM
pastor_ice43
2nd Gear Member

yeah my dad told me abot the sand bags, but that'll drop my speed. I do plan to get a LSD

Quick Reply: HOWDIE~!!!