Vendor For Sale / Group Buy Classifieds Single Items & Group Buys - Authorized MustangForums.com Vendors Only!

Genuine italian leather shift and brake boots for your Mustang (05+)

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2009, 05:13 PM
degeze
5th Gear Member

Redline Goods is a top notch company that cares about the consumer, I raised my concern to Maciek and very quickly a replacement boot was at my door.
Now that's customer service...thank you .
Old 12-07-2009, 09:31 PM
JTE_502
2nd Gear Member

Just wanted to chime in as well to say they are top notch and have great customer service and quality products. The first items I received had the opposite color scheme I was wanting (since I had ordered 2 tone) and very quickly replacement items in the correct colors were sent out to me, and that was for a shift boot, e brake boot, and the arm rest. That is great customer service that is rarely seen these days!
Old 12-14-2009, 11:14 PM
RedlineGoods.com
Former Sponsor

Hi there,

I believe our light gray leather matches that interior very well, I'm pretty sure the picture shows this This color combo is

PRIMARY LEATHER Light gray
SECONDARY LEATHER Black
STITCHING Contrasting

Hope that helps!
Maciek
Old 12-16-2009, 12:59 PM
REDFIRE_GT_BEAST
2nd Gear Member

Hey i was just wondering can you show me difference between 4 panel shift boot and the regular shift boot? I'm a little confused trying to order for my dad with something like black and red or black with red stripe.
Thank You
Old 12-18-2009, 03:25 PM
RedlineGoods.com
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by REDFIRE_GT_BEAST
Hey i was just wondering can you show me difference between 4 panel shift boot and the regular shift boot? I'm a little confused trying to order for my dad with something like black and red or black with red stripe.
Thank You

Hi,

the difference is that the 2-panel shift boot is like the stock one, has stitching going towards the front and back of car only. The 4-panel boot has stitching going towards all corners of the opening in the center console that the shift boot protrudes through.

Hope that explains it!
Maciek
Old 12-18-2009, 03:40 PM
RedlineGoods.com
Former Sponsor

Hi guys,

just a reminder, that our CHRISTMAS SALE is in effect through New Year's! If you'd like to give or be given a shift boot, now's the time to get one.

Now, if you're worried your gift might not make it in time for Christmas, I suggest taking a look at our gift cards. Not only can they be pre-viewed before you buy, so you know exactly what to expect, but they are also PRINTABLE IMMEDIATELY, so even right before the Christmas Eve is not too late.

Here's a link to the page where you can customize your gift card and pre-view it: http://www.redlinegoods.com/ordergiftcard.shtm

The recipient will be able to redeem the gift card at their convenience simply by contacting us via email. ALL REDEMPTIONS FOR GIFT CARD PROCESSED DURING THE SALE WILL BE HONORED AT SALE PRICES! - so if you are the recipient, take your time making your pick, you have these prices locked. Forever.

Merry Christmas Everyone!
Maciek
Old 12-25-2009, 02:23 PM
RedlineGoods.com
Former Sponsor

Hi,

a quick update: we have decided to EXTEND THE CHRISTMAS SALE THROUGH NEW YEARS!

And a new pic we've recently received, this is black and silver carbon fiber vinyl two-tone:

Take care
Maciek
Old 12-25-2009, 10:58 PM
eddypython
3rd Gear Member

Originally Posted by REDFIRE_GT_BEAST
Thank You

I'll post a pic for you as soon as I get my car out of the shop to be able to install it. that's exactly what I ordered. should have the car back next week
Old 12-26-2009, 01:03 AM
REDFIRE_GT_BEAST
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by eddypython
I'll post a pic for you as soon as I get my car out of the shop to be able to install it. that's exactly what I ordered. should have the car back next week
Thanks, I really want to see what it looks like i got the 4 panel shift boot with red and black with red piping i think.
Old 01-03-2010, 08:15 AM
RedlineGoods.com
Former Sponsor

Here's our most current price list, all items have been reduced because of the Christmas special!

Mustang 05+ armrest cover ---> $59.00
Mustang 05+ 4-panel shift boot ---> $49.00
Mustang 05+ 2-panel shift boot ---> $39.00
Mustang 05+ AUTO shift boot ---> $39.00
Mustang 05+ ebrake boot ---> $49.00

These are the retail prices. However, by combining the products together, you save:
15% if your order totals above $50
20% if the total is above $150
30% if the total is above $250

PS. Due to the absence of our webmaster, THIS SPECIAL IS STILL IN EFFECT until he comes back from vacation to take it off the site.

Take care
Maciek

Quick Reply: Genuine italian leather shift and brake boots for your Mustang (05+)