Vendor For Sale / Group Buy Classifieds Single Items & Group Buys - Authorized MustangForums.com Vendors Only!

Genuine italian leather shift and brake boots for your Mustang (05+)

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2010, 01:23 AM
Stang-n-Vette
1st Gear Member

Dang, just now seeing this thread. Any special still going on I could get into?

Do you have 2010's covered yet? I think the shift boot and emergency brake boots are the same as before, but the console is different, and the door panel armrest is different too? I think so anyway.

I have the black leather interior (perforated, with the really coarse pebble grain), the manual shifter (but upgrading to the MGW soon, I hope), and would like to get a smoother, matching leather for both boots, with a medium gray/silver accent strip down the middle of both, similar to this:

(not blue of course!), and console and armrest covers too.

Please PM a cost estimate, or additional questions you may have!

All your stuff looks great!

Paul
Old 01-04-2010, 04:18 AM
RedlineGoods.com
Former Sponsor

Stang-n-vette: You have a PM!
Old 01-08-2010, 11:23 AM
RedlineGoods.com
Former Sponsor

Hello everyone,

new year, new prices, new ideas! First of all, we're dropping the price of individual items by $5, from $49, to $44! And, there's a discount code to top it off!

Carbon-fiber vinyl AND stripes this time. I LOVE black and yellow!

Today's 10% discount code: 70M0Q8XF45R - Valid through Friday, January 15th!

Have a great weekend, guys
Maciek
Old 02-12-2010, 01:47 PM
RedlineGoods.com
Former Sponsor

Hi guys,

thos of you that either have, had or just drove an Acura TL might see that there's something iffy about this armrest cover:

Yes, there is. It has been padded - and the owner has some good things to say about this idea!

The armrest cover for the Acura TL turned out substantially better than I could have imagined. Mine is the medium gray color with charcoal accent stripes and matching stitching. I got mine with the 6/8" padding, which is more than ample. The comfort of this vs. the stock padding is amazing. The leather is top quality as well. The color very nicely complements the interior of my car (Quartz color from Acura). I would highly recommend getting one of these covers as a fantastic upgrade of the interior of this car. I had mine installed on the factory plastic pan of the armrest by a professional car upholsterer for $40 - it is worth every penny. RedlineGoods.com is a great company with great products. Maciek made the whole process very easy and is more than willing to answer any questions. I have done my shifter boot and emergency brake boot on my MR-2 as well and have been very pleased with those products as well.

Bob Frank of Westhampton, NJ

We offer padding as an option for majority of our armrests - just specify the height of padding on the order form. If you'd like it for your car, but our website won't let you order it, please email or PM me and we'll work with you to design a padded armrest for your car (and elbow!)

Meanwhile, here's the new 10% discount code: D7T016NJ5E7 - valid through Friday, February 19th!

Have a great weekend!
Maciek
Old 02-26-2010, 10:35 AM
RedlineGoods.com
Former Sponsor

Everyone,

an interesting combo for almost (but not perfectly black) interiors - our CHARCOAL leather with MEDIUM BLUE and BLACK quadruple thread:

Here's the new discount code: Y7B0241HO5B - Valid through Friday, March 5th!

Take care
Maciek
Old 03-05-2010, 12:56 PM
RedlineGoods.com
Former Sponsor

Everyone,

black leather, white stripes, and quadruple (red and silver) thread in a Pontiac GTO:

Here's the new discount code: 7MX024YR3F6 - Valid through Friday, March 12th!

Take care
Maciek
Old 03-19-2010, 02:54 PM
RedlineGoods.com
Former Sponsor

Hi everyone,

RedlineGoods and TWM Performance are working together to bring you the most complete shifting solutions on the market. From short shifters, through shifter bushings, shift boots and shift *****, you can now purchase all these products conveniently via the RedlineGoods website.

Your shifter is the part of the car you interact with the most on a daily basis. Why settle for long throws and an awkward appearance? TWM Performance short shifters offer a far more precise and direct feel to enhance your overall driving experience more dramatically than any other performance part. You'll find yourself wondering how you ever drove with your stock shifter and every run through the gears will remind you that TWM short shifters rank among the very best performance mods for the money available anywhere!

Here's the new discount code: 7WPW02D478P - Valid through Friday, March 26th! This will give you 10% off on shift boots and other leather accessories from RedlineGoods.

While placing your order, please also paste this code: 203RJY in the comments field on the order form. You will receive a 5% discount on all TWM products purchased via RedlineGoods! This discount will be applied retroactively (after you place your order, we will send a partial refund the same way you will have paid for your order).

Have a great weekend,
Maciek

PS. And if TWM doesn't offer a short shifter for your car, why not give them a call? If you let them use your ride as a guinea-pig, you'll get the shifter FREE.
Old 03-22-2010, 07:02 AM
RedlineGoods.com
Former Sponsor

Our shift boots are now available on the 2010+ Mustangs as well:

http://www.redlinegoods.com/Mustang10shiftboot.shtm

The prices are as follows:

Mustang 2010+ 4-panel shift boot and ebrake boot combo ---> $79.00
Mustang 2010+ AUTO shift boot and ebrake boot combo ---> $69.00
Mustang 2010+ shift boot and ebrake boot combo ---> $69.00
Mustang 2010+ 4-panel shift boot ---> $49.00
Mustang 2010+ AUTO shift boot ---> $49.00
Mustang 2010+ shift boot ---> $44.00
Mustang 2010+ ebrake boot ---> $44.00

Enjoy!
Maciek

Last edited by RedlineGoods.com; 03-22-2010 at 07:14 AM.
Old 04-09-2010, 01:08 PM
RedlineGoods.com
Former Sponsor

Hi,

quadruple yellow thread on a New Beetle:

Here's the new discount code: C703N24IY8S - Valid through Friday, April 16th!

Have a great weekend everyone
Maciek
Old 04-23-2010, 04:16 PM
RedlineGoods.com
Former Sponsor

Hi,

Black and medium blue shift boot in a 370Z:

Here's the new discount code: N7SF03PV290 - Valid through Friday, April 30th!

Have a great weekend everyone
Maciek

Quick Reply: Genuine italian leather shift and brake boots for your Mustang (05+)