West AK, CA, NV, OR, UT, HI, WA, ID

What are you doing on St. Patrick's Day? Permission granted by mods....

Search this Thread

Old 02-29-2008, 06:23 AM
urnamethere
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: What are you doing on St. Patrick's Day? Permission to post by Howarmat

pp.s does anyone know the brewing prices?
Old 02-29-2008, 08:52 AM
ZZLEGEND
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: What are you doing on St. Patrick's Day? Permission granted by mods....

look forward to meeting you also, Ghettobooty. does any one else live in the san fernando valley and want to meet and drive down there? looking forward to this one.

[IMG]local://upfiles/57439/50E4EAE2E0F04A01AFA990D048A67321.jpg[/IMG]
Old 02-29-2008, 02:15 PM
Scotte28516
4th Gear Member

Default RE: What are you doing on St. Patrick's Day? Permission granted by mods....

ORIGINAL: ZZLEGEND

gettin some new strings put in it. and some fur lining.
ZZ! Hey old man, you going old school and putting some lime green fur in that hot rod?Don't forget to put it on the dash, too![sm=icon_rofl.gif]Will I be seeing you at Knott's FFF? Hope so! Enjoy the cruise, it should be a great time!
Old 02-29-2008, 02:27 PM
Shredder
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: ZZLEGEND

look forward to meeting you also, Ghettobooty. does any one else live in the san fernando valley and want to meet and drive down there? looking forward to this one.

[IMG]local://upfiles/57439/50E4EAE2E0F04A01AFA990D048A67321.jpg[/IMG]
Before the BBC a lot of people from around here met in westwood.. I think thats a good idea again
Old 02-29-2008, 02:43 PM
lrgnation
4th Gear Member

Default RE: What are you doing on St. Patrick's Day? Permission to post by Howarmat

ORIGINAL: Scotte28516

ORIGINAL: steph3k

ORIGINAL: Scotte28516

Better hope no one get's liquored up and stupid driving afterwards.[&:]BMC and it's leadersare liable now after posting that alcohol will be offered and encouraged. That's a pretty bold and risky thing to do, especially in litigation crazy California! If one person has been drinking at all at your event and gets into a serious or fatal accident even on the way home, even if not at fault, you can be jailed in this state along with them.
Iown too much stuff to risk losing due to one tard in a group![8D]And before any bonehead decides to rip me, no I am not against drinking at all, but I am against assuming liability for someone else.
Just to be clear, at this place you mix the ingredients for beer and make the labels, and they make the beer for you LATER and send it to you. You cannot drink the beer you make that day. It takes time to ferment beer.
Umm....so it's a pub that doesn't serve alcohol?You cannot drink any other beer besides the stuff you make? Some pub! I was merely posting the legal liability issue that is involved with this event since alcohol was mentioned. I have a good friend of over 30 years that is doing a bit of time for the same thing. He assumed liability by "enabling" people access to alcohol at an event. Some d*ckhead got a bit faced and had an accident in which somebody was killed. He is doing time for involuntary manslaughter, and he was not at all involved other than he assumed responsibility by stating on fliers that alcohol will be available. I have nothing against drinking at all. I enjoy it, but as I stated earlier, there's nobody on these forums that I care about enough to give up my stuff and my freedom.

The court system in this country i swear.

Where is san pedro?
Old 02-29-2008, 03:03 PM
So_Cali
5th Gear Member

Man.....San Pedro is B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L this time of the year....You guys make it hard for a Cen-Cal guy to make it out there...LOL Especially a broke one[&o].....Looks like ALOT of fun though...
Old 02-29-2008, 08:05 PM
Ghettobooty
2nd Gear Member

we have people coming from all over cali and even vegas!

ORIGINAL: So_Cali

Man.....San Pedro is B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L this time of the year....You guys make it hard for a Cen-Cal guy to make it out there...LOL Especially a broke one[&o].....Looks like ALOT of fun though...
Old 02-29-2008, 08:20 PM
Ghettobooty
2nd Gear Member

near long beach

Where is san pedro?

[/quote]
Old 02-29-2008, 10:41 PM
ZZLEGEND
3rd Gear Member

hey scotte. how you doin? your car looks better every time i see it. and ya, i like lime green fur. on the dash and the rear window. and yes i will be at knotts. i sent my registration in on tuesday. looking forward to seeing you there.

and shredder, let me know where you guys meet up in westwood. i could probably make that.

[IMG]local://upfiles/57439/10F65A55342941F8B66A4B27E23B9CA0.jpg[/IMG]
Old 03-01-2008, 01:19 AM
Scotte28516
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: lrgnation

No man, it isn't the courts, it's those scum sucking bottom dwellers called lawyers! Responsibility is completely taken away from the person committing the acts and put on someone else, or their rough child hood or some crap! It's rediculous.

Quick Reply: What are you doing on St. Patrick's Day? Permission granted by mods....