Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2008 MUSTANG ORDER GUIDE IS HERE!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2007, 12:17 AM
07 Stang
6th Gear Member

Default RE: 2008 MUSTANG ORDE GUIDE IS HERE!!!!!!

ORIGINAL: ANBAUTO

Ide like to see that candy apple red color
About 30 years ago a friendhad an old style Camero painted Candy Apple Red.....it was sweet!
Old 04-25-2007, 08:56 AM
CrazyHorse0217
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: 2008 MUSTANG ORDER GUIDE IS HERE!!!!!!

Goodbye Redfire........I wonder if the Candy Apple will look better?
Old 04-25-2007, 03:37 PM
MystichromeCobra969
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 05MustangSally

ORIGINAL: MystichromeCobra969

ORIGINAL: ohsixgt1217

Im pretty sure its for the breast cancer foundation thing that ford is sponsoring. I see the magnets and stickers all over my dealership. Be pretty hot to see a hottie in a pink gt pull up next to me, lol.

ORIGINAL: kenthicken

"Warriors in Pink Package?"
GTs are not an option for girls that want Pink Stangs lol. No manuals either [sm=icon_rofl.gif]
05MustangSally: LOL @ what you said above. However, my mom who's name is also Sally did say that if she wanted to get a >>muscle<< Mustang, it would have to be either a Cobra (like mine) or maybe the new Boss Mustang, whenever it comes out. She likes the WIP Mustang cuz it would supporting a good cause.

Then again, for girls who want a muscle stang in PINK, they should check out Saleen's new color: Molly-Pop ... It debuted at FabFords. It's like a bright bubble gum metallic pink.
Your mom definitely should get a Mustang if her name is Sally

Also, I'd like to see a picture of the Molly Pop car if you have one please?
Here ya go, Sally! I give you a Saleen in Molly Pop (see below). This was on display at the Saleen booth at FabFords.

I'm really interested in seeing this Candy Apple Red color. Maybe a GT in that color would look sweet! Mmmm, with either a black or tan interior, nice! It's hard for me to picture this new color since they say it's gonna be dark and metallic. Instead, I picture the Candy Apple Red that Ford used in the mid to late 60s.

ORIGINAL: Legion5

Pink mustang is coupe only. Anyway I find it weird guys are talking about pink cars. It's a v6 anyway no use.
Get over it, dude.
Old 05-01-2007, 03:01 PM
05MustangSally
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: ohsixgt1217

Im pretty sure its for the breast cancer foundation thing that ford is sponsoring. I see the magnets and stickers all over my dealership. Be pretty hot to see a hottie in a pink gt pull up next to me, lol.

ORIGINAL: kenthicken

"Warriors in Pink Package?"
GTs are not an option for girls that want Pink Stangs lol. No manuals either [sm=icon_rofl.gif]
05MustangSally: LOL @ what you said above. However, my mom who's name is also Sally did say that if she wanted to get a >>muscle<< Mustang, it would have to be either a Cobra (like mine) or maybe the new Boss Mustang, whenever it comes out. She likes the WIP Mustang cuz it would supporting a good cause.

Then again, for girls who want a muscle stang in PINK, they should check out Saleen's new color: Molly-Pop ... It debuted at FabFords. It's like a bright bubble gum metallic pink.
Your mom definitely should get a Mustang if her name is Sally

Also, I'd like to see a picture of the Molly Pop car if you have one please?
Here ya go, Sally! I give you a Saleen in Molly Pop (see below). This was on display at the Saleen booth at FabFords.

I'm really interested in seeing this Candy Apple Red color. Maybe a GT in that color would look sweet! Mmmm, with either a black or tan interior, nice! It's hard for me to picture this new color since they say it's gonna be dark and metallic. Instead, I picture the Candy Apple Red that Ford used in the mid to late 60s.

ORIGINAL: Legion5

Pink mustang is coupe only. Anyway I find it weird guys are talking about pink cars. It's a v6 anyway no use.
Get over it, dude.
Thanks Mystic! It looks awesome actually. I would never buy it but I like it better than the baby pink color.