Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Tony Hawk Mustang

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2011, 05:27 PM
BLKSTAGE3
1st Gear Member

That is such a good looking car I agree the hood is a bit much but I could see it growing on me.
Old 04-04-2011, 05:31 AM
MeanStang08
ChopShop Mod-tator

i don't much care for the "perforated" seats.. maybe its just me.. and it does look like a thunder-chicken on the hood.. lol but i love the color combo and "different" stripes with that TH logo.. wonder if it can do a 540 McTwist...
Old 04-04-2011, 06:41 AM
timeflies25

Damn right I made an account just to share! I was fed up trying to get my lady to appreciate the return of the 5.0 so I figured I'd go to the pro's with the news I can't argue with anything you guys have said thus far. Underneath all of it, it's just a base deluxe GT (including the bone stock steering wheel). They put a trim kit in it with some gloss crap, slapped a sig sticker above the glove box, and embroidered "GAS" on the head rests (again, something I wouldn't have missed if they'd left it out), and finally brought it all together with some GAS floor mats lol. In terms of the city driving, it rides surprisingly nice despite the oversized 22's. I did have to scrape the rear left inside fender as it scraped a little during aggressive turning or dips in the road at higher speeds, but it's fine other then that. It definitely needs a spare set of smaller wheels with larger tires for any track driving. I'm on the road working until Wednesday, but I'll get pics up shortly. Looks much better without the hawk.
Old 04-04-2011, 12:31 PM
MeanStang08
ChopShop Mod-tator

Originally Posted by timeflies25
Damn right I made an account just to share! I was fed up trying to get my lady to appreciate the return of the 5.0 so I figured I'd go to the pro's with the news I can't argue with anything you guys have said thus far. Underneath all of it, it's just a base deluxe GT (including the bone stock steering wheel). They put a trim kit in it with some gloss crap, slapped a sig sticker above the glove box, and embroidered "GAS" on the head rests (again, something I wouldn't have missed if they'd left it out), and finally brought it all together with some GAS floor mats lol. In terms of the city driving, it rides surprisingly nice despite the oversized 22's. I did have to scrape the rear left inside fender as it scraped a little during aggressive turning or dips in the road at higher speeds, but it's fine other then that. It definitely needs a spare set of smaller wheels with larger tires for any track driving. I'm on the road working until Wednesday, but I'll get pics up shortly. Looks much better without the hawk.
thats cool.. women.. pfftt... can't live with em, can't shoot em.. well.. thats 20-life.. but still.. can't wait to see the pics.