4.6L (1996-2004 Modular) Mustang Technical discussions on 1996-2004 4.6 Liter Modular Motors (2V and 4V) within.

Mustang Disease

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2005, 06:46 PM
JonBeast

Default RE: Mustang Disease

ORIGINAL: meebix

Or how about..

Having your friend(s) rev your engine so you can stand behind the car and listen, therefore putting a smile on your face.
LoL.
Haha, yea! Or let them take it out and drive around you so you can hear what it sounds like when ur cruising.[8D]
Old 11-18-2005, 08:34 PM
91stang
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: JonBeast

Or how about..

Having your friend(s) rev your engine so you can stand behind the car and listen, therefore putting a smile on your face.
LoL.
Haha, yea! Or let them take it out and drive around you so you can hear what it sounds like when ur cruising.[8D]

you let your friends drvive your car? i never do that less i know if they're good or not
Old 11-18-2005, 08:48 PM
meebix
4th Gear Member

Yea I don't let my friends drive my car ever, even if they are a good stick driver.. I only let one friend do it once for about 10 yards in 1st gear around the parking lot..

But yea I let my friends rev the engine and they love it because where I come from I got all these stupid rich kids who have BMW's and have no clue what a muscle car is.. So yea they get a kick out of it, and I get to see what it sounds like.

you let your friends drvive your car? i never do that less i know if they're good or not
Im just too afriad because I have a karimani body kit and its got 2' lowering springs, so I dont want anyone messing up my car besides myself, so I only have 1 person to blame if it happens.. myself.. Cuz I mess it up enough as it is.
Old 11-18-2005, 09:05 PM
91stang
4th Gear Member

Yea I don't let my friends drive my car ever, even if they are a good stick driver.. I only let one friend do it once for about 10 yards in 1st gear around the parking lot..

But yea I let my friends rev the engine and they love it because where I come from I got all these stupid rich kids who have BMW's and have no clue what a muscle car is.. So yea they get a kick out of it, and I get to see what it sounds like.

Im just too afriad because I have a karimani body kit and its got 2' lowering springs, so I dont want anyone messing up my car besides myself, so I only have 1 person to blame if it happens.. myself.. Cuz I mess it up enough as it is.
yea i have nothing really to loose casue my piant it chipping and i'm too poor to get a new one right now... i just don't let them learn stick on my car. and if they grind it then they're done
Old 11-19-2005, 12:26 AM
dlazrael
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 91stang

ORIGINAL: dlazrael

Damn man, read my mind? Everything except the 80 on the highway and blowing past the ricers... If i blew past ricers here in jville, NC, I'd be speeding everywhere.... and as for on the highway, 55-60 is MUCH more fuel efficient :-p
where from NC are you from? originally i'm from Cary but i'm going to UNC-Charlotte

i'm actually from RI, but I am stationed at Camp Lejune, Jacksonville, NC
Old 11-19-2005, 12:35 AM
JRod_04_GT

I always try to sit by a window where I can see my mustang. I'm glad I'm not the only one. I love how it sounds, I love how it looks and I love how it goes. After I tuck in the kids I peek in the garage and just stare at it.
Old 11-19-2005, 01:30 AM
meebix
4th Gear Member

After I tuck in the kids I peek in the garage and just stare at it.
Now thats a hardcore stang owner.. Awesome, I love it.