Classic Mustangs (Tech) Technical discussions about the Mustangs of yester-year.

WTF Someone Tried To Steal My Rim Cap

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2006, 08:29 PM
Aussie66Fastback
5th Gear Member

Default RE: WTF Someone Tried To Steal My Rim Cap

ORIGINAL: 67Stang68

I always wished people could get electrocuted by touching other peoples property
kind of like a bug zapper only difference it would be a jackass zapper.
a friend of mine hooked up a battery to the rims on his car to stop dogs pissing on them. Is that the sort of thing you mean??

in terms of defending yourself, if we shoot someone with a handgun were off to be Bubba's boyfriend. 85 year old blokes are allowed to shoot intruders with .303's or 12 guage on fear basis. The rest of us would need to be able to prove we were returning fire. If you did shoot, you're better off if the other guy is dead because somehow an armed intruder in your house that can still talk is a victim...go figure.
Old 10-31-2006, 09:00 PM
Soaring
I ♥ Acer

Default RE: WTF Someone Tried To Steal My Rim Cap

ORIGINAL: paddy187

jesus i belive in the bowie/rezner track!!! I come from the point of view that why do u need to pack anything, if your packing their packing then somebody pulls and then people get shot over stupid rubbish, i am not anti-gun, but anti handgun for sure it is designed for killing other humans pure and simple, remember a criminal has already crossed a line and when you fiddling with you safety he/she is aiming and firing. Don't more people get shot by there own guns? p.s. a rusty butter knife may cause tetnus which is very painfully death as your muscle contracting breaking most bones in your body.....
That's how most Europeans think. That's OK. I vividly remember a big altercation with terrorists in Amsterdam just last year.
We Texans, and most of the United States citizens who take the safety course can carry a loaded hand gun either concealed or in the open. I quite often strap on my piece when I take trips into locations where I feel uncomfortable about not having my piece with me. Yeah, I know there have been all kinds of studies done regarding this, but I trust the National Rifeleman's Association reports and studies a whole lot more than bleeding heart liberal reports and studies. To each their own, and no argument from me.