Notices
GT S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V8 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

My first car music video (HD)

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2012, 06:30 PM
Theocletian

Originally Posted by xkape
For some reason, I could sit around all day and watch YouTube videos of Mustangs driving around. Good stuff.

F the girl. Look I realized something.. I have been married for almost 10 years now and I see hot chicks all the time. Like 20 a day, it's ridiculous. And the thought occured to me that, no matter who you are married to (my wifes hot btw) or going out with, there will always be 1000's of "hot chicks" out there you can't have. If you ewre dating 1 of the 1000's of just mentioned hot chicks well, guess what, the other 1000's are still hot. You can't have them all. So, put that in reverse for a minute... ok your girlfriend left you. Guess what, those 1000's of hot chicks are still out there, they didn't go anywhere. The only difference is now you can look without feeling guilty..lol

I also just learned the my truck drivers need to quit bitching about MA having small roads. They look fine to me.
That is true...there are many amazing girls out there. I ultimately feel good about myself for being able to step away as soon as I did (yeah I know 6.5 years is a long time to realize). She just was not a complete person and like you said, there are thousands of girls out there who are and available.

Now just to get their attention...hahaha

Yeah, the roads here are not great...but MA tries hard to pave new roads esp the highways. I respect that a lot.
Old 10-04-2012, 10:29 PM
Theocletian

Originally Posted by adidasUNT8
El nino?? Seems like most of the video is in the rain haha. Cool video though. Like others have said, don't feel sorry for yourself. Life is too short and there are too many other girls out there to dwell on the past. Get back up on the horse and enjoy life. When you're enjoying life, girls notice this. A happy, confident person is much more attractive than a depressed, self-pittied person
Yeah, very true words. This was my first long term relationship. I bet there will be a few more breakups before I find the right person. At least I will have my car the whole way

Originally Posted by TRexGAWD

Pretty much sums up my view
Hahaha, I agree to a degree.

Originally Posted by rangerfx405
awesome video and sorry about the gf
Thanks man, I appreciate it.
Old 10-05-2012, 04:51 PM
Theocletian

Originally Posted by dcarlinf1
Couldn't agree more. I will also add my Dad's advice when I was dealing with a break up ... "Never lose your head over a piece of ***" He was so right. I immediately felt better about the whole situation and got on with my life. A couple months later she came back to me and we will be celebrating our 21st anniversary next week.

Oh, and the video was cool even if it's not the kind of music I get in to. You've got me wanting to make a Mustang music video now!! I like listening to Nickleback a lot while driving. So, maybe that would work. And, I'd love to see other "mustang music video's".
Your dad is right...I just need to put it into practice and not let it really get to me. Things have a way of working out.

I am glad you are motivated to make videos as well. I think it is a great hobby
Old 10-05-2012, 11:38 PM
Theocletian

Originally Posted by Shift
Nice video. Agreed music doesn't exactly fit but its better put together than ones I've done haha.

First Time with GoPro:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_APbfJZsKg

Second:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlsUoO33aIY&feature=plcp
Nice vids man!