In Memory Of... Post a thread in memorial of a loved one. Pictures and thoughts are welcome.

Remembering Steve Dahl (Oct. 25th, 2004)

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2008, 07:56 AM
Gryphon
1st Gear Member

Default Remembering Steve Dahl (Oct. 25th, 2004)

Hello all,

None of you know this individual, as he was not a member of the mustang forums, however he was a car enthusiast just like all of us here.

Steven Dahl passed away on this day, October 25th, 4 years ago after a long time battle with cystic fibrosis. The world lost a wonderful and caring individual on that day. He meant a lot to the local community here, and he is loved and remembered by all who knew him, and by so many more who didn't.

He owned a modified twin turbo 93 rx-7 which he loved giving everyone rides in. It was his pride and joy, and nothing made him happier than gunning it down the interstate having fun, which is all he had in his mind. Through the pain of his illness, he managed to live all of the days of his life to the fullest, impacting so many lives that he came into contact with.

This day belongs to him, and as such I ask that any other other fellow car enthusiast keep Steve and his family in your thoughts and prayers today.

Steve Dahl
August 4th, 1978 - October 25th, 2004
NEVER forgotten, ALWAYS loved...

He was one of the first to join my communities car forum and website, he was also one of my first moderators, but most importantly he was one of my great friends. Everything he did, he did for others and not for himself. I certainly miss him with all of my heart, as this day comes around every single year and it seems to become harder and harder even though with each passing year, things are supposed to become easier.

I miss ya Steve, the whole community misses you, and you are always remembered and loved by all.

Thank you everyone for reading this, it means a lot to both myself, and to Steve's family as well.

-Sean