Search

Go Back   MustangForums.com > General Mustang Forums > Mustang News, Concepts, Rumors & Discussion
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

Mustang News, Concepts, Rumors & Discussion Did you see that Mustang?! Have you heard Ford's next move? Come inside.
Sponsored by CJ Pony Parts

Welcome to Mustang Forums!
Welcome to Mustang Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

Old 05-30-2007, 07:36 PM   #1
Halfacidic

Default BEWARE!! (of) Stangs of Ocala!!

BEWARE!! (of) Stangs Of Ocala!! [/align][hr]

Stangs Of Ocala is the local mustang club in my area. I joined about two years ago when i bought my first v6 mustang. These guys all own v8's and bash on the v6'ers all the time. my first v6 happened to be a roush, #8823, but the people at the club just said it was fake. This one dude in the club wouldent stop flaming all the threads i made at the website and when i flamed back I was banned for 6 months from the site!! When i purchased my second v6 stang they let me back on the site, but just like usual the bashing about the v6 began. today i talked to the club owner on aim because he was talking lots of crap behind my back. I asked him what the F he was doing it for and all he said was im rebanning you from the site and dont bother comming around anymore.

Stangs Of Ocala is not a club, it is a clan! If you arent old they dont like you! [/align]
This ad is not displayed to registered or logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on Mustang Forums!
Halfacidic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007, 09:33 PM   #2
my77stang
6th Gear Member

Vehicle: 77 II, 06 GT
Send a message via AIM to my77stang Send a message via MSN to my77stang Send a message via Yahoo to my77stang
Default RE: BEWARE!! (of) Stangs of Ocala!!

wait.... why did you try and rejoin them after they shunned you? wtf????

photolabgirl has been working on a local club in citrus county if you care to take a drive to crystal river from time to time.

Old 06-24-2007, 01:27 AM   #3
Chef
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: BEWARE!! (of) Stangs of Ocala!!

maybe you should join afnation
Old 06-24-2007, 01:27 AM
MustangForums
Ford Mustang

Paid Advertisement

Tags
club, cvlub, fl, forums, mustang, ocala, special, stangs