Go Back   MustangForums.com > General Mustang Forums > Mustang News, Concepts, Rumors & Discussion
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

Mustang News, Concepts, Rumors & Discussion Did you see that Mustang?! Have you heard Ford's next move? Come inside.
Sponsored by CJ Pony Parts

Welcome to Mustang Forums!
Welcome to Mustang Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

Old 02-24-2011, 09:49 PM   #1
KristinLynn

Vehicle: N/A
Default Student looking for Mustang sales history data for a project

Hi folks,

I am a graduate student working on a demand data analysis project for an economics class. For this assignment we are required to pick any product to analyze, and collect at least 48 data observations. I thought the Ford Mustang might be a good solid choice for this project.

The 48 data points can be for any time period, e.g. monthly (4 years worth) or quarterly (12 years worth).

So I am looking for sales history for the Mustang, either 4 years of monthly history or 12 years of quarterly. I've done a fair amount of searching on the internet and can't find a clean, reliable (and FREE) source of this data.

Can anyone here help point me in the right direction? Is sales data for the Mustang listed on this site or forum anywhere? Or elsewhere on the internet than anyone knows of?

Thanks in advance!
This ad is not displayed to registered or logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on Mustang Forums!
KristinLynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 09:52 PM   #2
99horsey
2nd Gear Member

Vehicle: 2006 GT

Not sure exactly what you're looking for, but maybe try this site: mustangspecs.com?
99horsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 02:41 PM   #3
KristinLynn

Vehicle: N/A

Thanks for the link- we ended up having to buy the sales data but this is helpful for the background info. Much appreciated!
KristinLynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 02:41 PM
MustangForums
Ford Mustang

Paid Advertisement

Tags
12, 2011, data, ford, fordmustangsaleshistory, historical, history, mustang, mustangs, sale, sales, selling, sets, year, years