Pipes, Boost & Juice Talk about Exhaust, Nitrous, Blowers, Turbos, Superchargers... whatever makes you go faster!

STS turbo = POS!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2006, 03:12 PM
BadSTSpony

Default RE: STS turbo = POS!!!!

Maybe...but I think what sells the product more than words, is actually seeing what the product CAN do. Are there better systems out there,...yes. Are there worse systems out there....yes. Just depends on what you want. I've watched the company for the past 3, going on 4 years and I thought the same as everyone else out there, that there was no way the product would work. But when you see it putting down impressive numbers time and time again, you have to admit that something must be right about it. We do a lot of car shows with the car and have been impressed with all the people that will come up and talk to us about the system and basically say the same thing. They've sat back and watched, were very skeptical about the system, but glad that they went with it and they are enjoying it. I've taken a lot of people for rides in the car as well, because a lot of them thought that there would be major turbo lag and were very surprised. I don't tend to badmouth anything until I have first hand experience with it. Will I take off the system and try something later on, quite possibily as I believe that there will a point that I am maxxed out with the system. Until then, I'm enjoyed the hell out of leaving people in the dust and listening to the sound of those turbos.
Old 10-29-2006, 02:05 PM
wwmost
5th Gear Member

hear is my friends sts t/a beat a ****ing expensive ferarri. his car is ****ing fast for a lt1.
http://media.putfile.com/210
the sts system seems to work for him
Old 10-30-2006, 04:11 AM
FoxGT
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: BadSTSpony
Maybe...but I think what sells the product more than words, is actually seeing what the product CAN do. Are there better systems out there,...yes. Are there worse systems out there....yes. Just depends on what you want. I've watched the company for the past 3, going on 4 years and I thought the same as everyone else out there, that there was no way the product would work. But when you see it putting down impressive numbers time and time again, you have to admit that something must be right about it. We do a lot of car shows with the car and have been impressed with all the people that will come up and talk to us about the system and basically say the same thing. They've sat back and watched, were very skeptical about the system, but glad that they went with it and they are enjoying it. I've taken a lot of people for rides in the car as well, because a lot of them thought that there would be major turbo lag and were very surprised. I don't tend to badmouth anything until I have first hand experience with it. Will I take off the system and try something later on, quite possibily as I believe that there will a point that I am maxxed out with the system. Until then, I'm enjoyed the hell out of leaving people in the dust and listening to the sound of those turbos.
+1.
I'm not saying there are lag issues & I'm not saying it's a horrible kit. I just said it's not as efficient as a good front mount twin kit. The people that made the kit knew what they were doing & they did a good job at building it. My hat's off to them & what makes it even better is for people that can't fit a front mount, but don't want to go supercharged, this gives them an answer for the issue.
I think you think you are under the impression that i'm bashing the kit when I'm not. They have pro's, they have cons, every kit does. It's an awesome setup.