Saleen, Roush and Boss Mustangs Discussions on Saleen, Roush, and late model Shinoda Boss Models within. SVT models, check the 4.6L section.

buying a saleen????

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2008, 10:49 AM
smoothy
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by JoeTheSlacker
Your right. Opinions are like @$$holes. Everyone has one.

And you are right he is entitled to his... but to blindly bash dealerships and recommend brokers??? Sorry, that's a stupid recommendation. You aren't calling him or anyone else out of this forum for insulting dealers, dealerships, or salespeople... Why is that?

Well, in answer to your last question, Abbas did not throw any personal insults at the dealership or sales people. Apart from a comment about the dealership BS (which I took as a reference to the buying process through the dealership rather than an insult at the dealership itself) what did he say that was so horrible? I understand and can empathize you don't agree with him, but you'll never win the debate going after the person rather than the message.
Old 09-15-2008, 12:21 PM
IWinULose
4th Gear Member

Each and every one of you involved in the bickering is at fault, regardless if you are right or not. The chick just wanted to know her options on buying a Saleen, not watch a buncha "grown" men argue over who's right or wrong. Geez guys, if I was her, I'd not want to be involved with the likes of such Saleen owners... =P

But seriously, to the OP, being as you are in the market for a high end, high dollar car from the start, then you want to add your own twist, the best advice I have for you is "Research, research, research." You are intelligent enough to make your own decisions, and with a little page flipping and detail hunting, you'll be able to find what you are looking for. GL
Old 09-15-2008, 12:53 PM
HaneyMotorsport.Com
Banned

Hurry and buy our car.....before it is torn apart

Casey
Old 09-15-2008, 01:59 PM
JoeTheSlacker

Originally Posted by smoothy
Well, in answer to your last question, Abbas did not throw any personal insults at the dealership or sales people. Apart from a comment about the dealership BS (which I took as a reference to the buying process through the dealership rather than an insult at the dealership itself) what did he say that was so horrible? I understand and can empathize you don't agree with him, but you'll never win the debate going after the person rather than the message.
I went after the message. Only one comment was made about the person... and again it was directed more toward the message the person was making not just a personal attack.

Take what you want from it.