StangMods.com Affordable performance, appearance, and suspension parts for your late model Mustang.

Ugh..

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2008, 12:38 PM
Slothcat
2nd Gear Member

Default Ugh..

I've been waiting all week to get my parts for my exhaust in so that I could have it installed on one of my days off (Tues, Wed) and I wake up and a week later my parts still aren't here..

Then I check my e-mail and behold I get a e-mail over a week late telling me that the h-pipe I ordered is on backorder and that they had to cancel my order..

I hardly ever check my e-mail so if I wouldnt have checked it today I would have never known..

Alot of websites have it so that if something is on backorder that you can't order it at the time, and there's something indicating it on the website..I feel like I've wasted a week where I could have modded my car, and now I can't...I was so excited to put my exhaust on too
Old 02-25-2008, 02:34 PM
stangmods.com
Banned

Default RE: Ugh..

ORIGINAL: Slothcat

I've been waiting all week to get my parts for my exhaust in so that I could have it installed on one of my days off (Tues, Wed) and I wake up and a week later my parts still aren't here..

Then I check my e-mail and behold I get a e-mail over a week late telling me that the h-pipe I ordered is on backorder and that they had to cancel my order..

I hardly ever check my e-mail so if I wouldnt have checked it today I would have never known..

Alot of websites have it so that if something is on backorder that you can't order it at the time, and there's something indicating it on the website..I feel like I've wasted a week where I could have modded my car, and now I can't...I was so excited to put my exhaust on too
Yeah unfortunately MAC was on backorder with no ETA so we did not want to hold onto your payment without knowing when the product would ship so we cancelled your order and voided the charge the same day. I followed up again for you today with MAC and our rep still had no idea when they would be in. I will keep you posted when they give me an exact delivery date. Sorry for any inconvenience that this may have caused.
Old 02-25-2008, 11:34 PM
Slothcat
2nd Gear Member

It's not the fact that the order was canceled and I got my money back...that was appreciated.

What kinda sucked about it is that the e-mail I got saying that my order was canceled wasn't dated until the 24th...I ordered the part almost over a week ago...Just wish I could have known sooner. And is it just stangmods is waiting on getting more h-pipes or is it that the MAC company it's self is on backorder?
Old 02-26-2008, 08:09 PM
stangmods.com
Banned

ORIGINAL: Slothcat

It's not the fact that the order was canceled and I got my money back...that was appreciated.

What kinda sucked about it is that the e-mail I got saying that my order was canceled wasn't dated until the 24th...I ordered the part almost over a week ago...Just wish I could have known sooner. And is it just stangmods is waiting on getting more h-pipes or is it that the MAC company it's self is on backorder?
Ok I understand what you are saying, I do apologize.Our order department usually notifies customers within 24 hours during the work week. From now on, I will make them call each customer in case an item is backordered that way people can be notifiedimmediately.About the mid pipe, MAC itself is on backorder with no ETA on your specific h pipe. I have ordered 5 sets so when they do come in, I can notify you and I'll apply a discount code for your troubles. Sorry again,

Matt
Old 02-27-2008, 04:43 AM
Slothcat
2nd Gear Member

Alright appreciate it.