Tuner Central Have a question about which hand tuner is best for your Mustang? Talk about it here!

Anderson Ford Motorsports PMS help!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2016, 05:08 PM
Chuck Colley

Talking Anderson Ford Motorsports PMS help!!!!!

ok I have a 1994 MUSTANG GT CONVERTIBLE gt convertible 82k vortech v1 supercharged 8 rib pulley set up 10psi. 347 balanced forged bottom end. ported and polished edelbrock heads 2.02 valves,block o-ringed,crane roller rockers arp hardware,edelbrock victor efi intake,custom blower cam. anderson ford motorsports efi system with hand held tuner (fully tuneable no chips) one year old new tremec trans. sfi bell housing, center force clutch, aluminum drive shaft, 3.73 gears, aluminum diff cover, tokico shocks and struts, eibach pro kit springs,bbk upper and lowers, welded sub frame connectors. 2 fuel pumps,aeromotive fuel pressure reg, 42 lb injectors,bbk headers, h pipe and flowmaster/ saleen exhaust. aluminum radiator, twin electric fans, canton racing overflow, msd distributor, vortech/ msd boost retard, msd coil. lazer red with a brand new black convertible top and tan leather interior drivers seat could use recovering but isnt that bad. saleen body kit and s281 rear spoiler svo side skirts, fiberglass, cowl hood, roll bar/ light bar, cobra r rims w/ nitto drag radials, cobra front brake upgrade. dash pod with saleen boost and fuel pressure gauges. A pillar pod with oil and temp gauges. Air/ fuel ratio gauge on steering column. Ac and smog pump removed. I AM STUCK with tuning just a general tune to get started any help would be great. also tuyner is not in stand alone mode. trying for 13.7 to fuel air ratio and have wide band o2 sensors so slight adjustments do make huge diffrences as the o2s are configured through the hand held unit
Old 05-21-2016, 05:36 PM
Chuck Colley

sorry guys I copied and pasted this and added the convertible GT twice. sorry for the screw up.
Old 05-21-2016, 05:54 PM
Chuck Colley

Old 05-25-2016, 09:39 AM
88 orangepeel notch
6th Gear Member

Since nobody replied, I'll give my .02 ,. Google "Anderson PMS tune" and search the results for what you need.

There used to be a nice website called StangTuning.Net, but I just searched and it is closed now. They had alot of Anderson PMS info.