Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

First V8 Kill!!! Wooo Hoooo!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2006, 12:23 AM
hamidlmt
I ♥ Acer

Default RE: First V8 Kill!!! Wooo Hoooo!!

I'm down in Portland... we have our share of crazies too.... but no revenge from a lost race.
Old 04-09-2006, 12:32 AM
Trill Gear Head
4th Gear Member

Don't even talk about crazies to me. In Va not only can everybody else not drive but me of course, most of them are inconsiderate and then you got some of them with road rage. Just to use an example, the traffic is so bad on I-95 to D.C. that their was this one marine that shot somebody in a road rage fight, 2nd example: not to long ago somebody was killed over a FREAKN PARKING SPACE. If thats not crazy i don't know what is. Did i mention that we have traffic up the wazoo(lol wazoo first time i've ever used that word) God i can't wait to get out of VA or atleast far away from Northern VA
Old 04-09-2006, 12:38 AM
05kecarr

i'm in hawaii and there's a huge amount of people who aren't good sports..it's weird because even alot of the guys who drive 'stangs are uncool..people don't believe in the old fashioned revving type of thing, they just go right ahead and cut you off..last week i almost careened into the metal guardrails on an off ramp because some military guy in a v6 decided that instead of being cool and staying in his own lane, he had to switch into my lane right at the sharp turn and cut me off..i had to brake AND pull my e-brake..needless to say my car had stalled..and then he zooms down the street..i was like wtf man..some other guys with 'stangs on the freeways don't even wave or anything, they just pull up right beside you, speed up, then slow down, then speed up, and slow down again..and then if you win they get all pissed when i wave or something and they flick me off..and if i lose they just keep on goin and STILL somehow manage to flick me off..idunno, hawaii isn't the greatest place for respect on the roads..most of the time i'm just minding my own business goin somewhere around the posted speed limit..the problem with our freeways here is that cops can come out of anywhere, it's basically one big speedtrap haha
Old 04-09-2006, 01:52 AM
chrisc
5th Gear Member

haha i hear hawaii isn't such a "paradise" from everybody who lives there...you would think people would be nice because of the water, beaches, sun.....

but now that i think of it cali is bad too....hmmm...maybe beaches and hot weather **** people off?[>:]
Old 04-09-2006, 01:59 AM
Puleo76
3rd Gear Member

i had to brake AND pull my e-brake..needless to say my car had stalled

from experience, if something like that happens, teh last thing u wanna do is pull that e-brake cause it will lock up ur tires and u will skid and it doesnt help the situation... lol
Old 04-09-2006, 02:07 AM
chrisc
5th Gear Member

speaking of skidding....it has always been my dream to get into road rage while they are behind me and speed up a lot, then spin the wheel and pull the ebrake making my car do a 180 and be facing them, face to face, mano y mano

such good dreams i have
Old 04-09-2006, 02:09 AM
kris

I don't know what ya'll are so giddy about. I killed a whole slew of v8 powered taxis and suburbans in my mustang.
Old 04-09-2006, 07:22 AM
05kecarr

nah i was alright..i go up this off-ramp every day and have driven in pretty much every weather condition hawaii has to offer..i know what my car can do..i can always handle a nice drift right where this intersection is lol..but its just the fact that he caught me totally off guard and was just completely rude..i couldn't believe..but yeah..o and chris, don't pay attention to the stereotype haha..i've lived here all my life and love it..it's just that after bein here so long u kinda run out of new things to do..but the people..well.."blah"..we're not all bad haha..it's kinda weird but i've had more bad encounters with military people than with anyone else..they think they can just come down here and run things the way THEY want with the locals..yeeeeah, needless to say, not a good idea..then again, i'm pretty sure stepping on someone's toes elsewhere would have the same results..
Old 04-09-2006, 07:13 PM
8cd03gro
5th Gear Member

uhh....you guys think your cities are bad...? I live in west bloomfield michigan, which is a good area, but i used to have to drive through down town detroit to get to work....dont tell me about bad areas lol.