Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Throwing away my C&L....

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2006, 07:40 AM
pcdrj
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: Throwing away my C&L....

Well, I just got this deal where this guy from like Nigeria has 26 million dollars that no one knows about and he's going to deposit it in my account and I'm gonna get 5.2 million just for letting him my account and then I'm gonna buy lots of thingys that will make my car fast!
Old 03-08-2006, 08:01 AM
andyman
4th Gear Member

Someone tried to pull that deal on me, I didn't let them though. Only it was some girl promising like 11 million... i was like YEAH RIGHT
Old 03-08-2006, 01:43 PM
KFC
1st Gear Member

I think everyone with an e-mail address has seen that scam
Old 03-08-2006, 02:08 PM
4wheelkillr
2nd Gear Member

don't forget: "VINYL ADDS HORSEPOWER"

don't forget the bigger the spoiler the faster your car...(like that '05 GT in Col Springs where the dealer took off the stock spoiler and mounted to an adjustable transmission jack-looking thing)

re-routing the a/c houses from cabin to the intake is sheer genious, that's a couple hundred extra cubic feet of COLD air per minute "forced" right into the intake....

also make sure that your blinker fluid is topped off...don't want that reservoir sucking dry...

oh and the biggest power adder is making sure that all of the chicken wire in your front and rear bumper covers is painted to match the color of the rust in the rocker panels...helps streamline and good for another 30-40 hp at the wheels...maybe more!
Old 03-08-2006, 05:10 PM
torch red
4th Gear Member

Guys if you want some easy BOLT On Horsepower u really need to change the BATTERY--

its good for at least a second in the 1/4

Put in a 5000 cold crank and your good to go..

What a tool, i wish u really would run him, 80 HP from that, give me a F N break...what a loooozzzzeeerrrrrr
Old 03-08-2006, 05:45 PM
The Ghost
3rd Gear Member

Hey, i was going to wait a while for my big unvieling.....but i have a nearly unlimited supply of racin'air. Shed pounds and runs cooler. A great addition to the "blinker fluid" mentioned above. Please contact for more info

Disclaimer: Racin'air or any other product of like name may not create massive horsepower gains in all vehicles. Some vehicles do not respond to the addition of Racin'air while others will claim to respond to just about anything. In the event that you do not experience these gains with Racin'air we will not be held liable to you for your waste of money. However we will be offering other products to compliment the Racin'air in the near future. If you do not see the gains advertised it is almost definate you will realize these gains with the addition of our other products. In fact it is possible that as long as you continue to spend money with us we will be able to create more and more complimentary products to help you realize your dream of being "As Broke...ER...Fast as you want to be"
Old 03-08-2006, 05:53 PM
RICAKILLA
2nd Gear Member

LOL some people.......
Old 03-08-2006, 06:01 PM
andyman
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 4wheelkillr

re-routing the a/c houses from cabin to the intake is sheer genious, that's a couple hundred extra cubic feet of COLD air per minute "forced" right into the intake....
i am actually curious now
Old 03-08-2006, 06:33 PM
one_focused_svt
3rd Gear Member

damn I'll smoke all of ya, I took off my Side dumps and put twin fart cans out the back, giving my car not only an extra like 200+ horses, but it now doubles as a weedwacker!
Old 03-08-2006, 06:47 PM
351PONY
2nd Gear Member

Well if you all are making that much horsepower, let's not forget the humungous rear wing (which doubles as a tanning bed). After all you'll need all the down force you can get when you're going like 210 mph....

Quick Reply: Throwing away my C&L....