Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Brenspeed

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2006, 08:51 PM
Stoenr
5th Gear Member

Default RE: Brenspeed

Selling or solicitation of ANYTHING in the general forum, by Private Message or in Chat is considered Spam and is not allowed. Anyone found posting excessive links to their websites, or suspected of "sneaky" advertising will be warned and will possibly lose their posting privileges. Please post your private party ads in the Mustang Forums Classifieds forum sections.

https://mustangforums.com/rules.asp
Old 03-14-2006, 09:39 AM
Evolution Performance
Former Sponsor

ORIGINAL: Stoenr

Selling or solicitation of ANYTHING in the general forum, by Private Message or in Chat is considered Spam and is not allowed. Anyone found posting excessive links to their websites, or suspected of "sneaky" advertising will be warned and will possibly lose their posting privileges. Please post your private party ads in the Mustang Forums Classifieds forum sections.

I'm an Official Mustang Forums Sponsor; I'm allowed to chime in, as per Amanda Allen who runs Mustang Forums! The rules you’re referring to only apply to non-sponsoring members! [sm=smiley20.gif]
Old 03-14-2006, 11:38 AM
skilz4u2nv
3rd Gear Member

I feel the need to apologize... I didnt mean to spark any controversy...

Maybe I should have tjust researched it myself...

Speeddeamon: somehow I completely missed your post on the comparisons... I will go back and read that thread...
Old 03-14-2006, 11:56 AM
Stoenr
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Evolution Performance

ORIGINAL: Stoenr

I'm an Official Mustang Forums Sponsor; I'm allowed to chime in, as per Amanda Allen who runs Mustang Forums! The rules you’re referring to only apply to non-sponsoring members! [sm=smiley20.gif]

Interesting, so Mustang Forums condones soliciting sales via pm's? [sm=badidea.gif]

Maybe they should rewrite the rules saying vendors are allowed to solicit business via PM's.
If any vendor pm'd me to solicit I would feel offended, and would report it to a admin. Thats just me. Its as bad as telemarketing.
Old 03-14-2006, 12:40 PM
dkano
3rd Gear Member

I don't know, don't see why someone would get "offended" by having a sponsor send them a pm offering them a deal on a product they're thinking of buying. Next time I',m in the market for some upgrades (UDP and gears) I wish ALL of the sponsors would each send me a pm, each with a better deal than the last!!!
Old 03-14-2006, 01:28 PM
Speedeamon
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: dkano

I don't know, don't see why someone would get "offended" by having a sponsor send them a pm offering them a deal on a product they're thinking of buying. Next time I',m in the market for some upgrades (UDP and gears) I wish ALL of the sponsors would each send me a pm, each with a better deal than the last!!!

Exactly couldnt have been said better every one that pays for a service or product always wants the best and i dont think there is anything wrong with dealers and sponsers to pm people with alternative cheaper and better products i would like actually to see that more that way people will get what they paid for.
Old 03-14-2006, 02:19 PM
Kriger
2nd Gear Member

I'm in the market for the same deal, I'm about a hour or so from evo and a hell of alot further from brent, lol I'm interested in how the sound is different, More advance and fuel pressure would be my guess. And if i'm correct, is the really good over the long term life of the motor and plugs. I want these two mods done very badly but can't decide, The cars in for a rear tomorrow... So I'd like to get her these goodies by the weekend. If Freds looking to make a sales pitch, I'm all ears... I havent decided yet, I've talked to brent via email and hes answered my questions. But if price and location were to play in on how I roll... Then Fred has a chance to win my business... FRED? your thoughts and best deal?
Old 03-14-2006, 03:17 PM
Kriger
2nd Gear Member

Awesome! Had a good chat with Fred at evolution a few minutes ago. Looking forward to going down there in the very near future and getting my 05 V6 stang hooked up. He's only about a hour or less away from where I'm at and said he'd even throw it on quick and send me on my way. Excellent $ deal! I'll post and keep everyone updated on the experience and performance gains I pick up. Thanks for the call Fred I look forward to doing business with you!
Old 03-14-2006, 04:19 PM
lmmmmm
2nd Gear Member

maybe fred could travel around the US in an RV and give us all local personal service. It's lonely here in WA without any local tuners.
Old 03-14-2006, 05:02 PM
351PONY
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: lmmmmm

maybe fred could travel around the US in an RV and give us all local personal service. It's lonely here in WA without any local tuners.
Now that would be service! How 'bout it Fred? Wanna take your shop on a little road trip... This would definitely put you one up on your competition.
[sm=gears.gif]

Quick Reply: Brenspeed