Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Watch Who You Deal With!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2006, 07:19 PM
2006RedGT
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: WHO NOT TO BUY FROM!!!!!!!!

LOL don't listen to him. He's just jealous. Contrary to popular belief, a lot of rich people are smart, not stupid or idiots.
Old 06-26-2006, 10:01 AM
madmustang
I ♥ Acer

The guy owns his own company and is a Helicopter pilot and he gets slammed on here because of that? [sm=boosign.gif] Jealous is right but if you read some of his posts he actually gives info on Mustangs and Ford Gt's for everyone.[sm=exactly.gif]

Thanks John for posting true info on the cars and people that build them.

Joe
Old 06-26-2006, 07:55 PM
Skycam1
I ♥ Acer

May have it worked out with Bash to have the car in 4-5 weeks. We are writing a contract right now to well not to go into details but it lets him build the car I want and my money stays safe until I fly down and give it the thumbs up.

Looks like it might work out after all. I don't understand the slamming me but each to their own.

John
Old 06-26-2006, 11:12 PM
madmustang
I ♥ Acer

John Glad to hear you might have gotten something worked out. Got to ask you I fuel planes and helicopters at St Louis airport and there was a yellow and black FORD GT
setting on a helicopter pad. One of the pilots told me Ohnemus was logged to fly until midnight. Got to really check the car out and that thing is BAD! I fuel Life flight if you get a chance and are down here look up Joe the Fuel guy. Would like to meet you in person. I'm guessing it was you.

Man why don't you fly to Tampa? I was told you were ferrying a helicopter to New Orleans so why not just jump to Tampa?

Joe
Old 06-27-2006, 10:15 PM
Skycam1
I ♥ Acer

Yep that was my car. I leave it on the pad so no one can get to it. Doesn't seem like that idea worked. Had to fly all day today but Steve Bash and my attorney I think have things worked out. I think honestly Steve just started selling to soon. He is going to build the car I want and you will see pictures of it. Its the true GT-R done right. I think he got a little off track for a bit but is back on now and I can't wait to show you a finished product. I maybe eating my words but I think he is going to come through.

I own my business and have day to day problems so I understand but at some point you have to do the right thing and he is.

What did you think of the POS I had to check out? I didn't fly to New Orleans was there last week flew to Chicago. Yeah that sucked to many people in one place!

John