Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Bad run in with an 06 mustang V6 ( subject name changed to protect the innocent)

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2006, 07:04 PM
haveph8

Default RE: OK, what is up with the attitude from V6 guys on the road?? Today was the worst!

I don't agree with the ****ty attitude you got but I can understand not giving a f.. about other mustangs. Some people don't care about strangers, no matter what they are driving. Personally seeing other mustangs doesn't make me feel like I'm seeing a friend driving by and I got to say HI! I just don't give a crap. I don't need to get a thumbs up, I know my car is great, I drive it. If you wave, you might get a nod back. that's about it.
Old 06-19-2006, 07:06 PM
Professor Wizard
MF Moderator

Default RE: OK, what is up with the attitude from V6 guys on the road?? Today was the worst!

I agree with Moon...

No law against ******** driving V6's... LOL...

I was cut off yesterday by some bitch in a Kia Sportage talking on the cell phone... ...

You lucky that jerk wasn't driving a GT.. he would have had fun playing the road rage game with you out there!

FYI - - - the V6's outnumber the GT's like 3 to 1... so there is no avoiding them, and just because of the slanted desparity, you going to encounter jerks driving them.
Old 06-19-2006, 07:09 PM
classj
4th Gear Member

I drive it. If you wave, you might get a nod back. that's about it.
Well I am not looking to have someone stop what they are doing and go nuts because I flashed my fogs or gave a thumbs up.

Every time I take out either the mopar and see other mopars there is always a good vibe there. WIth the 944, other porsche owners will usually say hi. With specialty cars there is normally a little more of a mutual recognition.
Old 06-19-2006, 07:12 PM
classj
4th Gear Member

You lucky that jerk wasn't driving a GT.. he would have had fun playing the road rage game with you out there!
Nah, wasent too bad of a road rage issue, more or less wanted to put some room between myself and him. I am not into the whole weaving through traffic at 70+mph game.
Old 06-19-2006, 07:12 PM
drbobvs
5th Gear Member

I agree @&&holes are @&&holes no matter what they're driving.
Old 06-19-2006, 07:27 PM
jdback19
4th Gear Member

Every V6 i have come across wants to race??!!! I cant explain it??
Old 06-19-2006, 07:55 PM
McChicken
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: classj

Thats my theory as well. Again, nothing against V6 guys...
ORIGINAL: classj

...almost every V6 make owner has been just snobbish.
OK so which one is it?? If you're gonna say it, just say it. Although I think it's an incredibly stupid generalization to make.

I don't really wave at people unless I see some kind of aftermarket type stuff on their car. I think too many of them just get the car cause they think it looks cool or something and don't really identify w/ other mustang drivers.
Old 06-19-2006, 08:00 PM
Agleon
2nd Gear Member

Must have had a v-tec engine
Old 06-19-2006, 08:12 PM
phrkshw
2nd Gear Member

i too find the V6 crowd a little cold, other GTs seem to get the fact that their driving a legend, not so much with the V6ers - BUT, i have to say im a little bit of a snob when it comes to V6 ponies. If its a stock V6 im not gonna wave, im gonna pass em [8D] but if its a clean one that someone put time into i will definately make sure they know that i respect the time they put into their car.

no V6 stangs have tried to roll on me - actually, not that many people have tried period.

keep trying to be nice - its worth it when you get someone to wave back and go fast with.

Old 06-19-2006, 08:24 PM
LesteR723
5th Gear Member

i'm not like that lol... i think its cool to see other stangs on the road

Quick Reply: Bad run in with an 06 mustang V6 ( subject name changed to protect the innocent)