Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Car Wont Start

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2006, 06:04 PM
SOLDSHORT
5th Gear Member

Default RE: Car Wont Start

faulty battery, replaced under warrenty
Old 08-17-2006, 07:21 PM
SPARTAN VI
4th Gear Member

Default RE: Car Wont Start

ORIGINAL: SOLDSHORT

ORIGINAL: SPARTAN VI

ORIGINAL: SOLDSHORT

ORIGINAL: SPARTAN VI

Best Buy in City of Industry? I'll stay the hell away. Which Ford dealership are you stuck at?
no west covina, i don't know if its the installers fault yet and Industry is worse at installs in my experience.

Clippinger Ford in West Co is where I bought the car from and still take it to. Tim, the service advisor, is great.
Clippinger, that's the dealership right next to the I-10, right? If you say they have good service, I'll take a look. Avoid Colley Ford (in Glendora), they're full of it. 3 out of 3 times I've been there... only service advisor there that's worth a damn. Have you tried Puente Hills Ford?
Yeah, its that one. I've taken it there for all my warrenty work and service so far, but i did buy the car there.

Puente hills Ford is the biggest bunch of cons ever. IF you had a good experience there you'd be the first i've heard of.

i posted this on another site a couple of months ago.

don't trust Puente Hills Ford at all.

Last year when I went to purchase my 05 mustang I was 22 and treated like I was some kid who just wanted to be a looky loo and get a free test drive. The salesmen I delt with had a smug attitude (i don't remember the name). So when It came down to pricing they said since I was a first time buyer they had to give me an 18% intrest rate! WHAT? So then he brings me to the sales manager and he says "How about a Focus? I can get you in one tonight" yeah.... I came for a Mustang, Leave with a Focus.. right.

So, It finally boils down to their final numbers of 17% 580 a month for 72 months.

I told them I would go to another dealership. The salesman said, Oh don't bother, they will tell you the same thing or give you a certain rate and jack it up. So we shakehands and I leave.

The next day, I email Clippinger Ford in West Covina and say I want one of the mustangs they have on the lot for x amount of dollars out the door. He said let me check with the manager and said okay come on in.

Later that night, I drive away in my New mustang from Clippinger Ford with a 9% interest rate.

The bait and switch? Still waiting for it after over a year......
Wow.. PH Ford.. I'm almost surprised they even let a douche like that sell their vehicles. "What about a Focus?" I would have laughed in his face. What have you been waiting for over year?

I bought my stang at Power Ford in Huntington Beach.. yeah, I went far away to get her. Got a 4.99% rate from my credit union. You should look into credit unions!

I'm glad it was only a bad battery.