Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

When you are stopped at a red light and a Honda is sitting next to you with a fart can do you

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2006, 03:55 PM
Daniel60
5th Gear Member

Default When you are stopped at a red light and a Honda is sitting next to you with a fart can do you

Everytime I see an import on the road I generally waste them. Today on the interstate I accelerated hard in a merging lane with a brand new Honda a woman was driving and wasted her and her's was just regular no fart can or nothing. Another time at a redlight I did it again. Why? It's not really necessary. Am I mad that these people enjoy imports and are taking Amercia by storm? Maybe thats it. I just hope in my lifetime I still have a choice to drive a Ford.[&:]
Old 09-15-2006, 04:30 PM
Sherwood06GT
4th Gear Member

Default RE: When you are stopped at a red light and a Honda is sitting next to you with a fart can do you

We are the fortunate ones that recognize the Mustang is cool. Rice sucks! I love it when a rices cumes up alongside with that crappy little aftermarket, stupid looking wing, thinking he's cool, reving that little 4 banger with that hideous sounding exhaust, and I hit the gas peddle with my SLP headers, X-Pipe and LM axlebacks and he cries because the sound just cracked his windshield and made him pee his pants. Drive with pride!
Old 09-15-2006, 04:42 PM
Daniel60
5th Gear Member

Default RE: When you are stopped at a red light and a Honda is sitting next to you with a fart can do you

*ucking _A , dude your mine kind of people.
ORIGINAL: Sherwood06GT

We are the fortunate ones that recognize the Mustang is cool. Rice sucks! I love it when a rices cumes up alongside with that crappy little aftermarket, stupid looking wing, thinking he's cool, reving that little 4 banger with that hideous sounding exhaust, and I hit the gas peddle with my SLP headers, X-Pipe and LM axlebacks and he cries because the sound just cracked his windshield and made him pee his pants. Drive with pride!

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing
Old 09-15-2006, 04:45 PM
mAnYsTyLeS
4th Gear Member

It's pretty funny because I've noticed lately that even if it's not a ricer people always try to compete with me. It's funny and pathetic in a way. The other day some doofus in a SUV was speeding next to me and staring me down like he had something special. People are very weird these days! Like as if they have to prove themselves.
Old 09-15-2006, 04:46 PM
Archion
4th Gear Member

What I love doing is reaching in back seat grab my full face helmet for my bike when i have it with me, getting his attention put it on and give him the signal, you would be surprised how many back off.
Old 09-15-2006, 04:47 PM
Daniel60
5th Gear Member

I can't even count all the rednecks I have slained in a Chevy Silverado (most with earnhardt 8 or 3 stickers).
ORIGINAL: mAnYsTyLeS

It's pretty funny because I've noticed lately that even if it's not a ricer people always try to compete with me. It's funny and pathetic in a way. The other day some doofus in a SUV was speeding next to me and staring me down like he had something special. People are very weird these days! Like as if they have to prove themselves.
Old 09-15-2006, 04:48 PM
Derf00
Gentleman's Relish

ORIGINAL: Daniel60

Everytime I see an import on the road I generally waste them. Today on the interstate I accelerated hard in a merging lane with a brand new Honda a woman was driving and wasted her and her's was just regular no fart can or nothing. Another time at a redlight I did it again. Why? It's not really necessary. Am I mad that these people enjoy imports and are taking Amercia by storm? Maybe thats it. I just hope in my lifetime I still have a choice to drive a Ford.[&:]
So you love to go racing off after the light turns green for no apparent reason? cool
Old 09-15-2006, 04:52 PM
Sherwood06GT
4th Gear Member

Get this...I'm at a stop light in a double lane and a guy in a late model Firebird, stock, comes up beside me. This is in town right? So I can't really do anything 'cause I am real loud and don't like attention from COPs. Anyway, the light changes and he hits the gas, gets a tiny squeel from his rears and sort of takes off...ooooooo I was so impressed, and scared. I just ignore these kind of guys...but, wait until my SC in installed ( in two weeks ) and given the right time and place and I'll just love to embarass this guys...especially if they have their sweetie in the car with them! That will be great! My motto is: Don't try to show off what you don't have! And if you have it...Don't show it off unless it has a real effect on someone.

Old 09-15-2006, 04:53 PM
Daniel60
5th Gear Member

We do live in the great U.S.A so I respect your opinion though I don't understand if it's in humor or you drive a mustang like a local commuter for the most part.
ORIGINAL: Derf00

ORIGINAL: Daniel60

So you love to go racing off after the light turns green for no apparent reason? cool
Old 09-15-2006, 04:56 PM
GGIII
3rd Gear Member

I usually just let them know that I'm laughing at them. =)

Quick Reply: When you are stopped at a red light and a Honda is sitting next to you with a fart can do you