Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Oh Deer, Oh Deer, Oh Deer

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2006, 05:27 PM
VaporDude
5th Gear Member

Default RE: Oh Deer, Oh Deer, Oh Deer

The wife is doing fine and she went back to work today. Anytime someone takes an animal and chops it up for the fun of it then takes pictures of it is sick. Todays society is very sick with all the killings going on because someone disrespected you and people doing stupid things. No matter what you do to help, there are always someone else that is going to try and undo it.
Old 10-03-2006, 06:10 PM
Agleon
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: viking396

ORIGINAL: Agleon

atleast it wasn't this bad.

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...hreadid=777869
I want to know who the sick fu*k's are that think cutting a deer in half and splattering it's blood all over is cool and neat. It's unfortunate that a deer died, you know the world has gone to sh*t when people laugh at something that died in such a horrible manner and find it funny and cool.

I hope the people in that wreck are ok and hope the wife of the guy who hit the deer in this thread is ok.
Average age of that thread was about 13 years old.
Old 10-03-2006, 06:18 PM
bl1nk
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: viking396

atleast it wasn't this bad.

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...hreadid=777869
I want to know who the sick fu*k's are that think cutting a deer in half and splattering it's blood all over is cool and neat. It's unfortunate that a deer died, you know the world has gone to sh*t when people laugh at something that died in such a horrible manner and find it funny and cool.

I hope the people in that wreck are ok and hope the wife of the guy who hit the deer in this thread is ok.
Average age of that thread was about 13 years old.
Bet that is just an "AWESOME" forum...
Old 10-03-2006, 07:05 PM
RED121572
4th Gear Member

lol....nice.

Old 10-03-2006, 10:03 PM
Gman13
3rd Gear Member

are we sure this isn't another f***ked up GEICO commercial... did they ditch the squirrels for the deer???
Old 11-06-2006, 02:43 PM
VaporDude
5th Gear Member

I went to the body shop Saturday to take a look at the car, it looks amazing. I know it is taking a while to get it back and you guys are wondering if I forgot about you on the updates. The body shop is now an authorized Mustangs Unlimited reseller. It took a couple of days to get that setup and he now saves 10 percent on anything he gets there. It took a little while for the parts to get there. He had a little problem with the side skirts because they only came with a few screws and mostly double sided tape to hold them on. He did a little modification so there are now more screws holding them on. He also had a little problem with the paint fish eyeing on the front bumper. This is where the paint wouldn't stick to the part. He also put flex agent in the paint which makes the paint dry much slower. He might take his time, but I know it won't come back unless it is perfect. We should have the car back in a day or two, he is doing some final details.

Here is what we had done:

Street Scene 4 piece body kit
hood scoop
Painted black between tail lights
rear spoiler painted black

It may not sound like alot, but there was alot of prep and fitting on body kit. I'll have pictures of it as soon as I can.