Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

V6 Stang crushes the competition (literally)

Old 10-12-2006, 01:19 AM
Horrific_Ending
4th Gear Member

Default RE: V6 Stang crushes the competition (literally)

built ford tough?
Old 10-12-2006, 01:25 AM
bl1nk
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Horrific_Ending

built ford tough?
O thats a good one! Didnt think of that one. I just remembered seeing this one as a title for a magazine article a few years back.
Old 10-12-2006, 01:32 AM
StowesStang
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 8cd03gro

"V6 Stang crushes the competition (literally)" sounds pretty sarcastic to me. i don't mean to be an *******, but come on man.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm........I thought it was pretty much to the point......a wreck!!!!![sm=dontgetit.gif] [sm=chattypair.gif]
Old 10-12-2006, 01:39 AM
05gtdriver
5th Gear Member

I know man, why do people in slow cars make the most retarded maneuvers????? Too busy on the cell phone? Every morning while going to work, it never fails, the same '05 Corolla cuts me off while doing 50 in a 30......this morning, after she cut me off, we got stuck at a red light. Light turns green.......1 shift later she's about 15 car lengths behind me...just this once I had to establish the pecking order......maybe next time she'll think twice(no she won't!), but it was fun
Old 10-12-2006, 01:45 AM
bl1nk
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 05gtdriver

I know man, why do people in slow cars make the most retarded maneuvers????? Too busy on the cell phone? Every morning while going to work, it never fails, the same '05 Corolla cuts me off while doing 50 in a 30......this morning, after she cut me off, we got stuck at a red light. Light turns green.......1 shift later she's about 15 car lengths behind me...just this once I had to establish the pecking order......maybe next time she'll think twice(no she won't!), but it was fun
Nothing worse than people who dont pay attention when driving. Makes them a hurling 2 ton blob of metal (or 1 ton in the case of econoboxes). The worst around here have to be the soccer moms who are eating/talking on the phone/fussing with kids in the back seat, or the teenage girls who are talking on the phone/doing make up. Course that doesnt mean there is a shortage of guys that are clueless when it comes to driving either.
Old 10-12-2006, 01:45 AM
StowesStang
4th Gear Member

Damm women drivers (myself excluded!!!!)[sm=gears.gif]
Old 10-12-2006, 05:41 AM
|UCF|chron
2nd Gear Member

basicaly any woman behind the wheel of a vehicle is a bad idea...
Old 10-12-2006, 11:14 AM
ffk_pennywise
3rd Gear Member

Fords are crazy tough when it comes to accidents. Last summer some kid pulled his moms honda in front of my 2000 v6 and I t-boned him. I hit him at about 35mph and knocked him over the little concrete divider and into oncoming traffic (he didnt get hit). My front bumper skin was cracked and my headlight got busted. You could barely tell anything was wrong. The kids car on the other hand was leaking coolant and was really really F'd up. They towed him away. Two years ago a lady rear ended me on the interstate in a Hyandai SantaFe while I was in my wifes 2004 Explorer. My rear bumper was cracked and there was a very small dent in the hatch door. The SantaFe's hood rolled up to the windshield and the front bumper was hanging down. This is the reason I continue to drive Fords!
Old 10-12-2006, 11:14 AM
Meph
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: bl1nkage

Nothing worse than people who dont pay attention when driving. Makes them a hurling 2 ton blob of metal (or 1 ton in the case of econoboxes). The worst around here have to be the soccer moms who are eating/talking on the phone/fussing with kids in the back seat, or the teenage girls who are talking on the phone/doing make up. Course that doesnt mean there is a shortage of guys that are clueless when it comes to driving either.
But at least we're drunk when it happens. We have a legit excuse.

They can put on makeup later, they're going to make themselves look like a ho any ways. Not like it's very time demanding.

Old 10-12-2006, 11:53 AM
viza
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: bl1nkage

They all pay eventually, once their jaw is wired shut and they are getting plastic surgery to fix the bad scarring, if they live. Unfortunately they always take out an innocent bystander with them, or tragically, their own kids in the back seat. If they were killing just themselves, I'm all for it. Let them do what they want. Let Darwin sort'em out.

Eating in the car actually causes more accidents than DUI and cell phone use put together (in addition to making your car smell like an old KFC box). It's quite disgusting... nothing like a stale grease smell, greasy steering wheel and grease dulled plastic to really impress people.

-Viz

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: V6 Stang crushes the competition (literally)