Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

V6 Stang crushes the competition (literally)

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2006, 07:43 PM
8cd03gro
5th Gear Member

Default RE: V6 Stang crushes the competition (literally)

ORIGINAL: bl1nkage

ORIGINAL: 8cd03gro

"V6 Stang crushes the competition (literally)" sounds pretty sarcastic to me. i don't mean to be an *******, but come on man.
Its called a pun.. you know, a play on words.. maybe to attract attention, to get people to read the thread. God forbid I try to think of a creative title or something! Jesus chill the f*ck out, if I wanted to make fun of them I wouldve said something like "OMG Stang ****in OWNS a *** ricer!!!" I suppose in order to be -politically correct- I should have blandly named my title "Crash". Would that have suited you better? Im really very sorry, I had no idea that we were to all obey your rules and opinions on what is sarcastic and what is derrogatory. Next time Ill try to remember that I have to be sensative to everyones feelings because "thats just nice". Sorry but arent you the one who has been in 2 wrecks in 1 day? Not my fault you cant handle your vehicle, so no need to come in here and bash me because you think Im being "mean" to accident victims, because youre sadly mistaken.
i was expressing my opinion just like you are now. and if you think getting rear ended at a light while im sitting there is because i can't handle my vehicle, you must be dumber than our damned president
Old 10-12-2006, 11:09 PM
bl1nk
5th Gear Member

"V6 Stang crushes the competition (literally)" sounds pretty sarcastic to me. i don't mean to be an *******, but come on man.
Its called a pun.. you know, a play on words.. maybe to attract attention, to get people to read the thread. God forbid I try to think of a creative title or something! Jesus chill the f*ck out, if I wanted to make fun of them I wouldve said something like "OMG Stang ****in OWNS a *** ricer!!!" I suppose in order to be -politically correct- I should have blandly named my title "Crash". Would that have suited you better? Im really very sorry, I had no idea that we were to all obey your rules and opinions on what is sarcastic and what is derrogatory. Next time Ill try to remember that I have to be sensative to everyones feelings because "thats just nice". Sorry but arent you the one who has been in 2 wrecks in 1 day? Not my fault you cant handle your vehicle, so no need to come in here and bash me because you think Im being "mean" to accident victims, because youre sadly mistaken.
i was expressing my opinion just like you are now. and if you think getting rear ended at a light while im sitting there is because i can't handle my vehicle, you must be dumber than our damned president
I was actually referring to the part about how you rearended someone else earlier that day, but if you just had to say that to sound cool and have a snappy come back then I understand, its ok.

O and btw, I have been in the same situation as you before, chevy blazer was coming at me while I was stopped at a red light, going about 60... although I didnt get hit. I backed up really fast and pulled forward off to the side of the other cars so he wouldnt hit me... so its not impossible to avoid a wreck, you just have to be able to think and use your head.
Old 10-12-2006, 11:19 PM
StowesStang
4th Gear Member

DING...DING......[sm=bicker.gif][sm=lol.gif]
Old 10-12-2006, 11:20 PM
bl1nk
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: StowesStang

DING...DING......[sm=bicker.gif][sm=lol.gif]
Lol.. nice Stowe.. only thing is.. I dont speak chinese [8D]
Old 10-12-2006, 11:23 PM
StowesStang
4th Gear Member

oh s***, my bad!!!! Come to think of it, neither do I!! Aw damm!!!
Old 10-12-2006, 11:28 PM
bl1nk
5th Gear Member

Lol you crack me up bet youre a wild one lol.
Old 10-12-2006, 11:37 PM
StowesStang
4th Gear Member

Lol you crack me up bet youre a wild one lol.

[IMG]local://upfiles/8883/45AA29F32DEF44599A10B56316757F26.jpg[/IMG]
Old 10-13-2006, 12:55 AM
blackout
5th Gear Member

Feel bad for the poor stang... Looks like everybody would've been alright except some minor whiplash. Pretty cool that you got a picture to show us.

Old 10-13-2006, 12:56 AM
blackout
5th Gear Member

bl1nkage did you get your bodywork done yet? Did you get a new bumper or what did you end up doing?

update: not talking about this accident, talking about your dads gf backing into your car.
Old 10-13-2006, 01:05 AM
grabberorange1
3rd Gear Member

[sm=why.gif][sm=icon_blah.gif]

Quick Reply: V6 Stang crushes the competition (literally)