Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

300c, help please.

Old 10-29-2006, 10:37 PM
Apoptosis
poptart tits

Default RE: 300c, help please.

ORIGINAL: 2006GTSC

That would be funny! Because, we both have myspaces! Lol. Do you have one? You can send it in a PM if you want to keep it private.

I don't care if anyone sees it...

www.myspace.com/afm0ose
Old 10-29-2006, 10:38 PM
mustangman02232
6th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: KTownGT

[sm=funnypostabove.gif] Yeah, he keeps saying how they think his car will beat mine. And, I just keep laughing!
Yea, one of my friends with a 350z said that. I beat him badly, one of my friends with a G35 coupe said that, I beat him noticably.

One of my friends in a 2006 Civic Si said that, I gave him a 5 second head start and still beat him by buslegnths. A friend with a 2000 Supercharged GT said that and beat him by a fender [8D]

People talk ****, but most people are stupid and only look at the price tag to see if a car is fast.
i have a hard time believing you beat a blown GT, even with the crappy 2V heads, unless its a driver mod

im gonna say drivers race with an edge to you, does he have anything done to it? they get decent power from a tune
Old 10-29-2006, 10:39 PM
Apoptosis
poptart tits

ORIGINAL: lieu910

ORIGINAL: bl1nkage

You'll win.

The 300c, Charger, Magnum are all disapointments without the SRT-8 option.
+

Even so with them.
=

"The 300c, Charger, Magnum are all disapointments without the SRT-8 option. Even so with them."

Meaning.. theyre dissapointments even with the srt-8 upgrade.

After owning an SRT8 for over a year now, I can't begin to tell you how flawed your comments are. Maybe they are a dissapointment to you, but objectively they are amazing perfromance cars with everyday practicality. My SRT8 will handily beat my GT, and seat the family in comfort, and carry the necessities a family of 4 requires. It will do the 1/4 in 13.02, and brakes and handles better than my '05 GTO, and tops out at over 170 mph. Yea...it's a huge dissapointment. What an ignorant biased remark. Why cloak your opinions in BS?

As far as the run betwen you and the 5.7 300C, you should take him pretty easily. However, stock 5.7 will run anywhere from a very, very high 13 to a mid 14 as an average range. Not too shabby for a family sedan that replaced the milk-toast perfroming Intrepid/concorde line-up.
I like the SRT-8's so kill blinken for that one.

But what are you smoking with mid 13's with the R/T... I have seen a modded one break into the 13's, but stock I see mostly mid 14's. But I agree, not bad for a family car.
Old 10-29-2006, 10:40 PM
Apoptosis
poptart tits

ORIGINAL: mustangman02232

[sm=funnypostabove.gif] Yeah, he keeps saying how they think his car will beat mine. And, I just keep laughing!
Yea, one of my friends with a 350z said that. I beat him badly, one of my friends with a G35 coupe said that, I beat him noticably.

One of my friends in a 2006 Civic Si said that, I gave him a 5 second head start and still beat him by buslegnths. A friend with a 2000 Supercharged GT said that and beat him by a fender [8D]

People talk ****, but most people are stupid and only look at the price tag to see if a car is fast.
i have a hard time believing you beat a blown GT, even with the crappy 2V heads, unless its a driver mod

im gonna say drivers race with an edge to you, does he have anything done to it? they get decent power from a tune

Lol, I posted a topic on it awile ago... I think you posted in it!

the video is on my myspace i fyou care. Lemme find that post!

EDIT: here is the link https://mustangforums.com/m_2095922/tm.htm
Old 10-29-2006, 10:46 PM
bl1nk
5th Gear Member

Well then you must have gotten a good one because the Charger I test drove was crap. Wasnt Bsing I was speaking from my personal experience. I personally experienced the drive of one and hated it. Im sure its a great family car and is wonderful when going to the grocery store but Im a single male, I have neither a family to haul around or plan on taking trips to the grocery store. And I saw one at the track and it got nowhere near a 13 flat so... then again "it could have been a really sh*tty driver".
Old 10-29-2006, 10:54 PM
mustangman02232
6th Gear Member

that guy should give his car to me cause he cant drive[8D] like i remeber where i post seeing as how i post so much and am stoned 80% of the time[8D]
Old 10-29-2006, 10:56 PM
Apoptosis
poptart tits

that guy should give his car to me cause he cant drive[8D] like i remeber where i post seeing as how i post so much and am stoned 80% of the time[8D]
Freakin stoners [8D]

Yea, I wish I could buy like a cheapo one just so I could hear that wine. I love that sound!
Old 10-29-2006, 11:16 PM
pedersenkirk

My father has a 300C, bought it about a year ago. There is not a sharper car in that price range, and performance wise, you can't do a whole lot better for the same money.

I don't find it very comfortable though, and the interior is about the same level of cheapness as the 'Stang.
Old 10-29-2006, 11:17 PM
lieu910
3rd Gear Member

Well then you must have gotten a good one because the Charger I test drove was crap. Wasnt Bsing I was speaking from my personal experience. I personally experienced the drive of one and hated it. Im sure its a great family car and is wonderful when going to the grocery store but Im a single male, I have neither a family to haul around or plan on taking trips to the grocery store. And I saw one at the track and it got nowhere near a 13 flat so... then again "it could have been a really sh*tty driver".
What's crappy about 425hp - forged internals, sodium filled valves, Brembo brakes, Supercar F1's, coilover suspension, IRS. Okay fine, you don't like, you're a single guy not your cup of tea. The car is far from "crap", and my 13.02 was a really good run, especially since the Mag is heavier, but just about all the guys that run their SRT8's are running mid 13's or better.

Tell you what, I've owned quite a few cars, and the SRT8 and my GT are at the top of my list.

Old 10-30-2006, 12:05 AM
bl1nk
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: lieu910

What's crappy about 425hp - forged internals, sodium filled valves, Brembo brakes, Supercar F1's, coilover suspension, IRS. Okay fine, you don't like, you're a single guy not your cup of tea. The car is far from "crap", and my 13.02 was a really good run, especially since the Mag is heavier, but just about all the guys that run their SRT8's are running mid 13's or better.

Tell you what, I've owned quite a few cars, and the SRT8 and my GT are at the top of my list.

Dont get me wrong Im sure it has things about it that are nice, hell I was going to get one and was set on it for about 6 months. Ask any of my friends and theyll tell you that I lived and breathed the Hemi Charger and Magnum... then I test drove it and was totally let down about the performance and price and then I found out about the new Mustangs and have never looked back.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 300c, help please.