Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

TRANSAM?????

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-2006, 03:55 PM
mAnYsTyLeS
4th Gear Member

Default RE: TRANSAM?????

The bird on the hood looks terrible...very guido-ish.
Old 11-13-2006, 03:57 PM
Tracedaddy
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: mAnYsTyLeS

I don't know what this means.
Old 11-13-2006, 04:43 PM
mAnYsTyLeS
4th Gear Member

1. guido by Urban Dictionary

A sad pathetic excuse for a male; not necessarily of Italian descent, but most likely; usually native to the New York/New Jersey Tri-State area.

WARDROBE: tight zipper shirts, tracksuits, designer jeans, fuzzy kangol hats, tiny hoop earrings, fake gold chains, and related Euro-trash garb and tacky cheese-wear.

NATURAL HABITAT: Known to frequent Tri-State area malls looking for club gear to waste their week's pay on (most likely spotted shopping at "Bang Bang" in Staten Island). During the day when not at their food delivery, telemarketting, or construction job, can be located at their local gym tanning or lifting weights. Can be found nightly at mainstream danceclubs they read about online (SF, Webster Hall, Etc.). Most notable for cruising the Jersey shore in an old car (Honda, Mustang, etc.) which has been tinted, painted and sports $1,000-$3,000 rims in a feeble attempt to look like new. Guido cars usually have a boomin' system through which cheesy music like freestyle, commercial club/trance and hip-hop (anything KTU plays) is loudly blasted.

GENETIC LINKS: Directly related to modern day urban-guidos, A.K.A. "wiggers," A.K.A. "wegros;" urban-guidos are white males who once exhibited the traits referenced above, but have now instead opted to keep it unreal, with wardrobes consisting of clothes from labels like FUBU and Rocawear which they bought on sale at Macy's. These individuals still listen to the same music and drive the same type of car as their predecessor; it is usually just their choice of attire and use of slang and poor speech skills that differentiate them from the classic guido. Most guidos are distrusting of non-whites despite the fact some of their attire and music can be traced to non-white origins.

PASSTIMES/RECREATIONAL ACTIVITIES: Guidos enjoy beating up a non-white or homosexual while assisted by a group of 5-10 guido friends backing them up; engaging in date rape; and displaying their lack of rhythm by dancing poorly in the middle of a club's dance floor while non-guidos look on in disbelief.

ORIGINAL: Tracedaddy

I don't know what this means.
Old 11-13-2006, 05:06 PM
Tracedaddy
4th Gear Member

Wow. Sounds terminal.

Poor B*stards!
Old 11-13-2006, 05:09 PM
6xStang
3rd Gear Member

I knew right away that the guido term had to come from somebody from the NYC area. BUT, I do not beleive that you are from the Bronx. If you really lived in the Bronx then your photo would show your mustang up on cinder blocks, with the wheels stolen, and it would be on fire.

freakin A.
Old 11-13-2006, 05:15 PM
mAnYsTyLeS
4th Gear Member

Very true...but how do you know it's not a BEFORE pic...

ORIGINAL: 6xStang

I knew right away that the guido term had to come from somebody from the NYC area. BUT, I do not beleive that you are from the Bronx. If you really lived in the Bronx then your photo would show your mustang up on cinder blocks, with the wheels stolen, and it would be on fire.

freakin A.
Old 11-13-2006, 05:20 PM
cesar5571
1st Gear Member

Burt Reynolds called.. he wants his ride back!

I prefer that TransAm prototype to the Camaro anyday.
Old 11-13-2006, 05:46 PM
6xStang
3rd Gear Member

...because it would still be on the dealer lot and the sticker would still be in the window.

Very true...but how do you know it's not a BEFORE pic...

ORIGINAL: 6xStang

freakin A.