Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

What the hell is wrong with people!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2007, 10:28 PM
fairlane292
5th Gear Member

Default RE: What the hell is wrong with people!!!

you know, back when i was a little punk-*** i used to do this all the time. paintballed the hell outta people's houses and cars, also egged the crap out of them too. it was probably some little kid who really didn't know any better. back then i was only 15, 16, and didn't know any better. i drove a piece of crap and was jealous of the people who had nicer cars. so what did i do? egg them and/or paintball them.
You were 15, 16 and pulling that sh__! You're "all better now" but why doesyour description sound like you aresensationalizing what you did? It doesn't mean anything if 'you got yours' in the end. You took from society, from real people. Now tell us what you've given back.
Old 01-10-2007, 11:46 PM
imyy4u
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: StowesStang

I was on my way out the door to church and my husband stops me at the door. I literally sat on the curb crying like a baby while he and my youngest boy cleaned the quarter panel!

Believe it or not, I live in a very nice neighborhood with elderly and retired; well kept lawns, etc. etc. But ya think I lived in the hood!!

imyy4u glad you shared that with me, I admire you for admitting that. When my 04 was egged with $1100+ of damage they caught the 5-boys (ages 16-19). I didnt press charges because 4 of them payed up and 2 of the 4 came to my house in person. Im just wondering about that 5th boy that didnt do s**t!! Sure makes me wonder. I told thedetective that if I ever catch them Ill be in prison and he told me "I understand; you do what you think you need to do to protect your property" Works for me!! LOL

hammeron thanks!!!! I know thats right!!
just understand as i said before, that whoever did it before was immature or jealous or both. probably some little kids who thought they'd get a kick out of it. don't worry, sooner or later they'll get caught, or if not, they'll get their karma. it ALWAYS comes back around, ALWAYS.
Old 01-11-2007, 02:07 PM
mAnYsTyLeS
4th Gear Member

I'll be honest, when I was younger I was real punk wise-*** (like most of us were). BUT I NEVER disrespected anyones property.

Quick story for you...

Before Ifinanced myMustang I was leasing a 2003 V6 Altima. A month before it was due for its return to the dealer I went to go visit a friend in one of the most expensive areas of Westchester, NY. I didn't think twice about parking on the street, especially in that area. When I left her home, I found a DEEP key mark from my front fender all the way down to my tail lights. I was so angry AND upset. I live in the Bronx and that has never happened to me, meanwhile I go to some rich area and it does??? I don't get it. It was probably some rich little punks who were handed everything their whole lives and didn't respect anything. Very annoying. These things happen and hopefully people will learn to be considerate as they get older.

OH MAN...here's another story that is also very annoying if you think about it...

I had this one friend who was a real jealous, self-centeredasshole. We were in a parking garage at a mall or something like that and someone parked really close to his car. Not that it matters but the car was a brand new luxuryvehicle (BMW, Lexus or Benz). He went to theirdrivers side door and put his back to it and with all his might KICKED backwards (you know like a back kick). I've never seen a biggercrater on a car in my life (unless it was in an accident). It goes to show you what kind of piece of **** he was. Imagine seeing someone do that to your car?????
Old 01-11-2007, 02:21 PM
ZZmustang
Banned

mAnYsTyLeS

What you should have done was write his lic NO. and your phone number on a piece of paper and leave it on the damaged vehicle.

That has always been a problem with nice mustang owner. I have walked many miles to get to my car parked way out in the parking lot at Wal-Mart. I don't park next to anyone, EVER.
Someone door dinged my car once on purpose, I went home pulled the door off and fixed the small dent took the door to the body shop and repainted the door and put it back on , all in the same day. like it never happened,
I think its because people are jealous, You have a nice car, they don't have a nice car, so you shouldn't have a nice car. You have two choices, 1 . except the fact that people as jerks and don't like you having a nice car.
2. get a old piece of ---- and park it anywhere you wish.
Just think of it as they must be Chevy guys.

Old 01-11-2007, 02:25 PM
mygt500
Multi-Tasking Moderator!

Spoken like a wise man!
ORIGINAL: Sherwood06GT

ORIGINAL: V6MustangKnight

u go and donkey punch each one in the ****ing head![sm=badbadbad.gif]
Well, let's keep things in perspective.
Someone egg's your car (or whatever). You catch them or find out who did it and you inflict equal or greater property or physical damage to them. You go to jail (especially if they are minors) for this. Your life is screwed, you owe a lot of money to lawyers...loose your job...possibly loose all you own in a civil lawsuit....get the picture? Over a comparably small property loss? It's just STUFF folks! Sure it pisses you off. If probably pisses you off more that somebody WOULD do it than that somebody DID do it. Life is too short for raging temper tantrums that are self destructive in nature.
Old 01-11-2007, 04:54 PM
StowesStang
4th Gear Member

Myself and probably every mustang lover on this forum is not going to allow some punk-*** POS keep us from having a nice car. My parents made the comment, "maybe its not worth having a car like that". My response......I refuse to do without because of sorry *** people". So bottom line, we pay for having nice things and its part of life....someone just needs to invent something really cool to protect our stangs!!!
Old 01-11-2007, 05:24 PM
wingman75
5th Gear Member

....someone just needs to invent something really cool to protect our stangs!!!
Would this do it? [sm=violent053.gif][sm=violent053.gif]

Old 01-11-2007, 06:16 PM
StowesStang
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: wingman75

....someone just needs to invent something really cool to protect our stangs!!!
Would this do it? [sm=violent053.gif][sm=violent053.gif]

ROF without a doubt!!! A little messy but would work!!!