Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

SER vs GT

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2007, 02:34 AM
Apoptosis
poptart tits

Default RE: SER vs GT

ORIGINAL: Moses 05GT

Interesting! I hope this guy lives in the area so that I can race him... he seems to be a real b!tch - yo[sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif]
Dude post the link, I wanna see how bad the "mustake" or "Rustang" is in an Altima drivers eyes
Old 01-11-2007, 02:38 AM
jay0heavenly
3rd Gear Member

Where does he live, somebody should just race him stock for stock and he'll never ever say anything about the stang ever again. Everybody talks junk until you hop in the cars and race. Let him talk, my boy wanted to race me in his Toyota Avalon...lol (I murdered him of course)
Old 01-11-2007, 02:43 AM
bl1nk
5th Gear Member

Like the old saying... "The bullsh*t stops when the right foot drops."
Old 01-11-2007, 02:45 AM
Caution
5th Gear Member

The guy has only repied twice but here is his sig...

What do muscle cars and tampons have in common ? yup.. most pussies have one..
Old 01-11-2007, 03:12 AM
bl1nk
5th Gear Member

In other words... having a small, femine, bug looking car equipped with a tiny motor thats environmentally friendly makes you a big, brave, testosterone filled man. Makes perfect sense to me.... [&:]
Old 01-11-2007, 04:02 AM
Sprzout
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: bl1nkage

In other words... having a small, femine, bug looking car equipped with a tiny motor thats environmentally friendly makes you a big, brave, testosterone filled man. Makes perfect sense to me.... [&:]
Yeah...Personally, I kinda like having an economy car for driving around town, to help offset the lead foot driving I do with the Mustang...But, it's not gonna compete head to head with a Mustang GT (unless it's got some giggle juice, hashad serious engine work, and lightened up SEVERELY).

My mom pulled up next to me the other day at a stop light, rolled down the window in her Toyota Corolla, and revved the engine next to me, and said, "Hey, wanna drag?" She was joking, of course, but she revved the engine in her car, and it sounded sickly. I revved the engine in mine, and it sounded like a GROWL.

When an import can sound like a muscle car, THEN I'll hold more respect for it (unless it's one of the factory drag cars or open wheel Indy cars, which run the Honda engine instead of the Ford Cosworth engines...In some respects, Honda knows what it's doing).
Old 01-11-2007, 04:13 AM
bl1nk
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Sprzout

ORIGINAL: bl1nkage

Yeah...Personally, I kinda like having an economy car for driving around town, to help offset the lead foot driving I do with the Mustang...But, it's not gonna compete head to head with a Mustang GT (unless it's got some giggle juice, hashad serious engine work, and lightened up SEVERELY).

My mom pulled up next to me the other day at a stop light, rolled down the window in her Toyota Corolla, and revved the engine next to me, and said, "Hey, wanna drag?" She was joking, of course, but she revved the engine in her car, and it sounded sickly. I revved the engine in mine, and it sounded like a GROWL.

When an import can sound like a muscle car, THEN I'll hold more respect for it (unless it's one of the factory drag cars or open wheel Indy cars, which run the Honda engine instead of the Ford Cosworth engines...In some respects, Honda knows what it's doing).
O, no doubt. I totally agree that an econobox has its place, but IMO, its not on the racing circuit. Little cars are awesome for everyday driving, even though I use my Stang for that, you cant argue that they get better mpg. If I could, Id buy a little car for everyday driving just so my Stang wouldnt get so much wear and tear... those little Ford Fusions look like nice cars, and now they come in AWD too. And I also agree that Honda does some things well, just as Nissan and Suzuki do too, but making a good looking, mean sounding, "muscle/sports" car isnt one of them lol.
Old 01-11-2007, 11:16 AM
xbone
3rd Gear Member

I put the slam on a SE R Sentra a few days back, not even close, and sucked up a Subaru WRX no problem, doubt the Altima would give our GT's any competition. Some dude in a slammed Civic revved on me at a light, i let him get on it out of the hole then just sucked him up after lettting him think he was going to get it. The only ricers to worry about are these dudes running nitrous, but even they run out of legs. Our main competition is GTO's,Camaros,and there arent many of them around my neck of the woods. And the Vettes will destroy us, but most of those are driven by nurses and golfers anyway, they drive em like baby carriages. Half the time it just comes down to the one willing to push it harder.
Old 01-11-2007, 11:43 AM
jay0heavenly
3rd Gear Member

Your friend sounds like he needs some counseling...[8D]. Nothing that he couldn't fix with a couple sessions lying on some couch. His sig sounds like he's been hurt before by a muscle car and he has a personal vendetta...lol.
Old 01-11-2007, 12:23 PM
GuitarGuyBMG
2nd Gear Member

No actually the saying is about Honda's ( not a knock on all honda's, just people who think they drive a fast riced out civic and brag about beating New Edge v6 mustangs...) "Honda's are like tampons. Every pussies got one."

Quick Reply: SER vs GT