Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Why is it that ...

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2007, 02:29 AM
bluestanger

Default Why is it that ...

... no matter how far I park away from other cars in a parking lot, some POS smoke bomb car has to come and park right next to me???? When I came out of class tonight, some 1980's olds with cracked tailights and hanging bumpers was parked right next to me. [:@] I think those people do that just to tick me off! It's unusually freezing cold here in Texas ... do they really think I LIKE walking a mile across campus in this weather? Had to walk around my car to make sure there were no dings. Same thing happend to me at Target during Christmas. No other cars around but me and the bomb! [sm=icon_flaming.gif]
Old 01-17-2007, 02:33 AM
06 gt
1st Gear Member

Default RE: Why is it that ...

That is because parking next to you gets attention, no one notices a turd next to another turd, but a turd next to a queen get's noticed!

06 gt
Old 01-17-2007, 02:35 AM
blackout
5th Gear Member

You aren't the only one...

I once parked on the moon and sure enough somebody was parked next to me when I came back. Anyway happens all the time and somehow, I don't know where but...somebody managed to ding my door.

-Jeff
Old 01-17-2007, 02:35 AM
godminus1
2nd Gear Member

It happens to everyone. I make an attempt to park in the back on the lot along side an island so I'm safe on one side. It doesn't matter how far away I park. There can be 1000 spaces and someone will pull in right next to me. I hate it too. The worst is parking at school. I usually ride around until I find an end spot where I can borrow some of the marked off area to give me an extra 2 feet, but I'm not always that fortunate.
Old 01-17-2007, 02:42 AM
bluestanger

Well, unfortunately, it looks like I'm not the only one this happens to. My husband says they are trying to check out the red-head in the stang ... but I know he's just trying to make me feel better. I KNOW it's the stang they're really checking out!
Old 01-17-2007, 02:43 AM
godminus1
2nd Gear Member

Good choice on the color by the way
Old 01-17-2007, 02:44 AM
adidasUNT8
3rd Gear Member

hey blue stanger....where in tx are you going to school?
Old 01-17-2007, 02:46 AM
bluestanger

Thanks! Yeah, I noticed your Vista GT too. I guess great minds do think alike! Do you have the white racing strips? I do and have been wondering how they will hold up in the long run, and if they don't over time, what it will look like under there?
Old 01-17-2007, 02:51 AM
godminus1
2nd Gear Member

No I don't. I have been thinking abuot it, but haven't seen enough pictures to really convince me.
Old 01-17-2007, 02:53 AM
bluestanger

Just a small 2-year community college, Lamar State College. 2nd time around. Kids are gone now and wanted something else to do. Trying to get my AAS in Accounting. I work for aCPA firm and somehow it just seemed like the thing to do. I'm already doing the work, so I just as soon have a piece of paper onthe wall.Have one kid atA&M, so we're already tapped out on tuition.

Quick Reply: Why is it that ...