Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

MY BABY! NOO! *Pics*

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2007, 06:02 PM
kingsmate20
1st Gear Member

Default RE: MY BABY! NOO! *Pics*

Ya, at least you're ok. That's brutal though! I think i'm overprotective of my baby. There's times when I take turns super slow, and even wait until there's no traffic to pull out into intersections. Not because I can't drive, but because people are morons. I've had 2 others cars that have been smashed up by drunk drivers. Not in the mood to replace my Mustang. Sure insurance could cover it, but I would never really be the same.
Old 02-08-2007, 06:22 PM
Astral Dragon

Suprisingly I didn't get upset (am a hot head at times) ... even when I found out I couldn't exit my car on the drivers side. Climbed over to the passenger side and stepped out. First instinct was to find out if everyone was alright. I didn't even look at the damage on my Mustang till someone said, "DAAAAAAANG MAN!" and pointed. THEN the tears built up. Haha I guess shock does funny things to you.

Thanks for all the concern and posts.

Funny thingis ... I normally always drive in the left lane on my way to work. It just happened I had just switched lanes to pass this slow truck in front of me. If I'd stayed behind him I might not have gotten into an accident at all. [>:]

But then if I want to think that way ... If I'd passed him and switched into his lane like a bad @#$ she might very well have hit me instead of him and my baby would have been towed instead of driven off the scene.
Old 02-08-2007, 06:28 PM
phunnyguy
4th Gear Member

hurts to see a banged stang..but at least your ok ...cars can be fixed and replaced.....
Old 02-08-2007, 06:31 PM
Stickman81
2nd Gear Member

Sorry to hear what happened and hope that you continue to feel okay. Sometimes it takes a while before the shock of the accident sets in and you feel sore.

A rental may be provided by the other insurance company but it will have a cap on the amount. You can't just go and pick out a Hummer to drive. What point will it make to intentionally run the **** out of the rental car just because yours got damaged?
Old 02-08-2007, 06:37 PM
04stangman
2nd Gear Member

Must have been her lucky day, if she hit me..........she would have been pimp slapped and beaten down! Glad you are ok!
Old 02-08-2007, 06:37 PM
Astral Dragon

ORIGINAL: Stickman81
What point will it make to intentionally run the **** out of the rental car just because yours got damaged?
You're right ... there would be no point. As long as I get something that gets me from home to work and back I'm fine. Was just blowing off steam ... I don't think I could ever drive a car into the ground on purpose because of an accident.
Old 02-08-2007, 06:41 PM
moosestang
6th Gear Member

I think I might spend a few months in jail if something like that happened to me. If the other driver was blatantly being a dumbass then i'd probably assault them.

Even if it's a stupid teenage girl. Equal rights baby! Unfortunately the courts still don't see it that way.
Old 02-08-2007, 06:58 PM
nonstopred
5th Gear Member

not to draw attention away...this is my friends car. He was driving threw an intersection as normal and an 87 yr old woman ran the light and hit him (17). He was in shock for like weeks. I bet your feeling the same

O yeh.. this woman was on her way home from cataract surgery. (ironic eh?)

so sad looking Hope youre okay and get your car fixed
Old 02-08-2007, 07:04 PM
rmays06
5th Gear Member

good to hear that everyone is OK and it sucks that the stang got beat up but it can be fixed!
Old 02-08-2007, 07:57 PM
Jurnymn
2nd Gear Member

Hope she has good insurance and good your ok. All these poeple running around without it makes me wanna hurt someone.

Quick Reply: MY BABY! NOO! *Pics*