Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

X-plan pin request

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2007, 02:37 PM
silvel2edge
1st Gear Member

Default X-plan pin request

Hi there,

I was wondering if anyone could spare an extra X-plan pin? I would like to take advantage of the 2007 incentives right now and get a 2007 grabber orange GT.
Old 05-17-2007, 03:20 PM
BeeStang
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: X-plan pin request

You can't use some elses PIN because the dealer will verify it using your Social Secrity number, already looked into this and it would not be a good idea. If caught, you could be accused of fraud by the dealer and possibly sued for any difference owed based on the MSRP and the X Plan price, if caught. Be careful!!

I finally got an X-Plan price through my employer (legit) and everytime they asked for my SSN and a copy of my paycheck stub for verification purposes. Even if the salesman tell's you they don't verifiy the PIN, the finance dept. of the dealer will, trust me, they did every time I used mine. It's all about MONEY. The salesman just wants to make a sale and doesn't give a $hit about you!!
Old 05-17-2007, 03:49 PM
vicmeldrew
1st Gear Member

if you go to blue oval forums there is a section for pin requests - you put up your request and should be contacted by email from a ford employee and he/she will get the last 4 of your social, enter it into the system and then give you the pin - it will be valid, i know because i have done it - there is no fraud if you follow this method
Old 05-17-2007, 03:59 PM
Go Blue 48044
3rd Gear Member

X plan is for friends and nieghbors.People can give out an x plan to whomever they want. A plan is a better plan for immiediate family members only.If a dealer told you that you couldn't use an x plan you were lied to.
Old 05-17-2007, 04:37 PM
Aziraphale
4th Gear Member

My girlfriend bought her car using the X plan from my dad's co-worker's brother (sister's cousins dog in a past life) who works at ford. They just have to know who it is going to, etc.
Old 05-17-2007, 04:50 PM
moosestang
6th Gear Member

Yep! My salesman over the phone said I didn't need a copy of my paycheck. I'm sure glad i brought one because the fat SOB in the finance office wanted to see it. He was a real dick, probably because I didn't finance through their sorry asses.

ORIGINAL: BeeStang

You can't use some elses PIN because the dealer will verify it using your Social Secrity number, already looked into this and it would not be a good idea. If caught, you could be accused of fraud by the dealer and possibly sued for any difference owed based on the MSRP and the X Plan price, if caught. Be careful!!

I finally got an X-Plan price through my employer (legit) and everytime they asked for my SSN and a copy of my paycheck stub for verification purposes. Even if the salesman tell's you they don't verifiy the PIN, the finance dept. of the dealer will, trust me, they did every time I used mine. It's all about MONEY. The salesman just wants to make a sale and doesn't give a $hit about you!!
Old 05-17-2007, 05:00 PM
Stormbringer
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Go Blue 48044

X plan is for friends and nieghbors.People can give out an x plan to whomever they want. A plan is a better plan for immiediate family members only.If a dealer told you that you couldn't use an x plan you were lied to.
Wow thats about the most wrong thing I have ever read

fordpartner.com states:

"The New Vehicle Purchase Program (X-Plan) also known as the Partner Recognition Program, is offered by Ford Motor Company to the employees, retirees and spouses of selected tier 1 suppliers, business partners, fleet partners and special organizations having a unique relationship with the Ford Motor Company."

"For employees of eligible partner companies, you must provide a recent pay stub, company I.D., W-2, company healthcare card. All are acceptable items to verify employment. (note: business cards will not be accepted as proof of employment). The dealership must list the company or organization's name on the AXZD-Plan Pricing Agreement."
Old 05-17-2007, 05:09 PM
moosestang
6th Gear Member

I don't believe you know what you're talking about or you're talking about some other kind of plan. This is straight from the fordpartner.com website.

The New Vehicle Purchase Program (X-Plan) also known as the Partner Recognition Program, is offered by Ford Motor Company to the employees, retirees and spouses of selected tier 1 suppliers, business partners, fleet partners and special organizations having a unique relationship with the Ford Motor Company. Participation in the program is contingent on the Partner Company's continued relationship with Ford Motor Company, and will stay in effect until terminated by either party upon a thirty (30) days prior written notice provided to the other party. Ford Motor Company may terminate this program upon thirty (30) days notice at its respective sole discretion.
An eligible Partner Recognition employee or retiree may generate up to two (2) PINs per calendar year to be used towards the purchase/lease of a new vehicle for them or members of their households as noted below (see PIN Generation for details):

Employees (full time, part-time and contract), retirees and spouses of eligible Partner companies (suppliers, fleets, etc.) and members of specific organizations or groups.
Residents of the same household as listed above.
Participation is by invitation only as determined by Ford Motor Company. Not all suppliers, fleets, etc. are eligible. [/ul]
3. PROOF OF ELIGIBILITY

For employees of eligible partner companies, you must provide a recent pay stub, company I.D., W-2, company healthcare card. All are acceptable items to verify employment. (note: business cards will not be accepted as proof of employment). The dealership must list the company or organization's name on the AXZD-Plan Pricing Agreement.
For residents in the same household as the eligible employee/retiree, driver’s licenses’ will be required for proof of residence.
For members of the Experimental Aviation Association only, membership cards must be used for proof of membership and should indicate 1 yr. minimum membership.
For members of the Disabled American Veterans Association only, membership cards must be used for proof of membership.
For members of the Society of Hispanic MBAs only, membership cards must be used for proof of membership. [/ul]

Using a PIN

Provide your dealer the PIN along with the last 4 numbers of your Social Security Number. [/ul]

The dealer will enter your PIN and social security number into the computer to verify your eligibility. Once your eligibility has been verified, the dealer can lock in the approval to complete the transaction. (If you decide not to complete the transaction at that dealership, ask the dealer to cancel the locked-in approval so that you can use it elsewhere.) [/ul]
this is from the frequently asked questions.

17. Can I obtain a vehicle for my business or for another person?

Yes. You may extend your Partner Recognition privileges to your spouse or any member of your household (requires driver's license verification). Additionally, you may purchase the vehicle in the name of a business owned by you, your spouse or household member.

You show were it says friends and neighbors? If my friend lived with me then I could give him a pin, but he'd need to show proof of residence it seems.

Old 05-17-2007, 05:11 PM
moosestang
6th Gear Member

I was copying and pasting while you were posting! I provided more info. Such misinformation on the internet.

ORIGINAL: Stormbringer

Wow thats about the most wrong thing I have ever read

fordpartner.com states:

"The New Vehicle Purchase Program (X-Plan) also known as the Partner Recognition Program, is offered by Ford Motor Company to the employees, retirees and spouses of selected tier 1 suppliers, business partners, fleet partners and special organizations having a unique relationship with the Ford Motor Company."

"For employees of eligible partner companies, you must provide a recent pay stub, company I.D., W-2, company healthcare card. All are acceptable items to verify employment. (note: business cards will not be accepted as proof of employment). The dealership must list the company or organization's name on the AXZD-Plan Pricing Agreement."
Old 05-17-2007, 05:14 PM
moosestang
6th Gear Member

2.Who is eligible?

Active employees (salaried, hourly and contract), retirees, members of organizations and their households who reside within the U.S. You will be required to show proof of employment or membership by an organization or company eligible for Partner Recognition benefits at the time you take delivery of your vehicle. See our X-Plan Eligibility section for details.Driver's licenses' will be required for proof of residence for the Partner Company employee and household member.

Quick Reply: X-plan pin request