Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ticket @ LAX

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2007, 06:01 PM
Dex
5th Gear Member

Default RE: Ticket @ LAX

been pulled over twice going through wyoming because people steal stangs alot i guess. they came up with some bogus reason to pull me over, one being my front plate not being there but it wouldnt matter because i livein UTAH! aleast he came clean with me about it and im glad they do that. i would want my car to get pulled over if it was stolen
Old 05-25-2007, 06:09 PM
DeStonn
4th Gear Member

It happens because Escalades are frequently stolen. I am Black and drive nice cars and the only time I get pulled over is when I DID something.
Old 05-25-2007, 06:15 PM
DeStonn
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 05gtdriver

ORIGINAL: DeStonn

Some of us (Cops) take offense to being called 'pigs'...Jerk. Make sure you don't call the 'pigs' when you need help
Aren't Police officers, Sheriff's deputies and the likerequired to be impartial? Aren't the "Good Guys" trained to deal with hostile individuals and act appropriately inthese situations? I think someone taking a gun shot at a peace officer is a greater threat than a one syllable adjective......I hope you don't react like this to the general public over a silly word........remember, First Amendment rights?
A one syllable word started the biggest atrocity in human history. The halocost!!!! Freedom of speech is great and it is well within my rights to voice my opinion about what he said.
Old 05-26-2007, 12:40 AM
mobydick
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 01harleydude

some "people" in every segment of society arecomplete idiots, but cops get all the heat cuase people dont want to be told what to do......or that they are wrong..... or take personal responsability for doing 15 over the speed limit or having limo tint when the law says they cant.....in todays world it is always someone elses fault but there own.......

people always hate the cops for enforcing the rules, but they forget that the law makers are actually the ones they should be mad at, they are the ones that make the rules.......

I don't think having one corner of your shirt tail out violates any Known States orUnited States Federal Law. Yet 4 of six police at the seen had there weapons drawn on me for THAT. The only reason the other two didn't was they got there too late. I had not violated any Laws or In my opinion Looked suspicious!!
The real reason they did is they had nothing better to do at 2:00 AM then to harass someone. After the Search and No weapons found, Mind you I have a permit to carry concealed, and blowing into the Handheld Alcohol Blood Level Machine twice .000 both times they put me in cuffs for the 150 Foot ride to the police station to do it again in the “More Accurate†Machine at the station. The Police Station was Literally 150 feet away. .000 again because I had not been drinking because, I don’t drink Alcohol.

I’m 6’2†and I guess that just scares small men with small brains and Big guns.

You must never forget, When the County or State won’t let you drive a garbage truck you can always be a Cop.

DeStonn; Don't take this Wrong, I will never Need yours or another Cops help. I would rather you leave me alone.I will and cantake care of myself!!Idiots with guns and Badges scare me more that Criminals!! I've had too many of You"SANE" CopsPoint Firearms at me for no reason!!

I do see in your post No, 22 that you are Black, I'm White and I've never had a problem with a Black Police officer. Only Small White Skinhead Punks.
Old 05-26-2007, 03:37 AM
01harleydude
2nd Gear Member

yeah you guys are rightALL cops are bad. you guys are perfect citizens i am sure
Old 05-27-2007, 09:35 AM
fordchuck
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 01harleydude

some "people" in every segment of society are complete idiots, but cops get all the heat cuase people dont want to be told what to do......or that they are wrong..... or take personal responsability for doing 15 over the speed limit or having limo tint when the law says they cant.....in todays world it is always someone elses fault but their own.......

people always hate the cops for enforcing the rules, but they forget that the law makers are actually the ones they should be mad at, they are the ones that make the rules.......
:applause: Well said.