Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

what to do, what to do

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2007, 01:07 PM
Blacksmoke
The Paranoid One

Default RE: what to do, what to do

Keep the black. The orange will get old to you I believe. The orange now you speak of is not the 70's orange and you would find that out QUICK.
Adding some orange stripes would look completely awesome man! You should do that... and later you can change color stripes if you want.
As for the desert and your car... I live in west texas and I know how you feel.
Here's what you do. Buy a kit called the Mr Clean autodry system. Costs about 40 bucks. I got this after a referral to it and I love it.
It takes out all the hassle in cleaning a black car. Best of all the water filter lets you not have to worry about swirls or spots.
All you have to manually dry is the part under the spoiler and the side mirrors due to dripping. Wax your car every once in a while and once or twice a year use a claybar on it. This will help to protect that dirt from really getting in the paint. As long as you keep your car in good shape you wont have to worry a whole lot about it. I'm not saying wash it everyday or anything but just keep up with taking care of the paint.
You will be fine.

And last of all lets not forget... NOTHING looks as good as a clean black car.
And with our stangs it just looks plain sexy... and MEAN.

Not to offend anyone but I think the grabber orange is too soft an orange for males.
Looks femimine to me.. just my opinion tho
Old 06-27-2007, 01:41 PM
JudisStang
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: iluvmycar
Not to offend anyone but I think the grabber orange is too soft an orange for males.
Looks femimine to me.. just my opinion tho
ROTFL!
Oh my god - I'll just sit back and watch this one...............
Old 06-27-2007, 01:55 PM
Blacksmoke
The Paranoid One

Hahaha. Not wanting to offend just my opinion .. the orange is a little soft orange to me..
but with some black or diff color stripes added it could put that tough edge to take the softness out easily and convert it to a real mean look.