Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

COOL Key for Mustangs

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2007, 02:47 AM
NamelessLiar
1st Gear Member

Default RE: COOL Key for Mustangs

Wow, does it actually take EFFORT to become a big enough DOUCHE to bitch about a f***ing KEY? Tell ya what, I'll trade the keys to my wife's VW passat for your mustang to ease your pain and suffering. God forbid you have to endure the inhumanity of possessing such a VILE key.....
Old 07-07-2007, 03:02 AM
wozz
2nd Gear Member

I cant see the point in complaining about a key it either sits on a table gets hung up or spends it time in your pocket out of site why the hell does it matter what it looks like?

You could always buy a merc and be bored within half and hour as there so refined there soulless.
Old 07-07-2007, 03:25 AM
TPony
6th Gear Member

Hmmm...never thought about my key in this manner, as long as it starts my Stang I am good to go!
Old 07-07-2007, 03:37 AM
Rt1Rebel
3rd Gear Member

This douchebag will be back on to say something like

"I love my Mustang, I'm just asking if any one else thought that the key could have been a little better, that's all.

Rt1Rebel, your a piece of work, keep going about you life with an ugly key in you pocket

Mustangman, you didn't read what I posted did you? You are a twit.

4.6Maniac, just because you think you could afford a Mercedes doesn't mean you could.

Ponysweetie, the key is everything. If I dropped my Mercedes key on the bar in front of you, your panties would be off in 30 seconds."
Old 07-07-2007, 05:01 AM
explict
4th Gear Member

But hey the key is the most important part of the car.
If you have an ugly key you have an ugly car.
I bet I could pick a benz apart just as much as someone could pick a mustang apart.
Old 07-08-2007, 04:20 PM
s197richie
I ♥ Acer

ORIGINAL: Rt1Rebel

This douchebag will be back on to say something like

"I love my Mustang, I'm just asking if any one else thought that the key could have been a little better, that's all.

Rt1Rebel, your a piece of work, keep going about you life with an ugly key in you pocket

Mustangman, you didn't read what I posted did you? You are a twit.

4.6Maniac, just because you think you could afford a Mercedes doesn't mean you could.

Ponysweetie, the key is everything. If I dropped my Mercedes key on the bar in front of you, your panties would be off in 30 seconds."
very true...he reminds me of Simon on "american idol" (not that I watch that crap)...and i really HATE Simon...
Old 07-08-2007, 04:40 PM
MexGT
5th Gear Member

uhmmmm i swear i've never put any atention to my car key before lol, not that i care how it looks anyway, it's just a key ! Its just a key looking like any other normal key whats wrong with it ? lol
Old 07-08-2007, 04:43 PM
06GTconvertible

ORIGINAL: NamelessLiar

Wow, does it actually take EFFORT to become a big enough DOUCHE to bitch about a f***ing KEY? Tell ya what, I'll trade the keys to my wife's VW passat for your mustang to ease your pain and suffering. God forbid you have to endure the inhumanity of possessing such a VILE key.....
I think the part about it being an "- Awful long way to reach back for your seatbelt " can be attributed toshort legs... and possiby other attributes that are shorter then they would like to admit.
Old 07-08-2007, 04:51 PM
lldsandsll
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 47Magic

How embarassing is it for such a cool car to have such a SH!TTY key and remote. Looks like something you'd start a tractor with...

Even myDodge Magnum has a better key than this P.O.S.

Where can I get something to replace it with? I saw a few covers for it (Shelby logo) on ebay, but i dont think so... Doesno one make a neat (read Modern) looking replacement?
Any ideas?
get an aftermarket system with a corny@sslcd display and touch screen
Old 07-08-2007, 04:54 PM
s197richie
I ♥ Acer

ORIGINAL: 06GTconvertible

ORIGINAL: NamelessLiar

I think the part about it being an "- Awful long way to reach back for your seatbelt " can be attributed toshort legs... and possiby other attributes that are shorter then they would like to admit.
[sm=owned.gif][sm=icon_cheers.gif][sm=happy046.gif]

Quick Reply: COOL Key for Mustangs