Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

COOL Key for Mustangs

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2007, 06:47 PM
JasonIsAGeek
1st Gear Member

Default RE: COOL Key for Mustangs

I just wish they had integrated the electronic stuff into the key. don't really care how it looks.
Old 07-08-2007, 07:08 PM
FlaPony
3rd Gear Member

I just want a key that costs me .99 cents to have cut when I need a new one. I really think people are way too intoelectronic devices when a friggin' key cost 200 bucks to replace. Make it small enough as not to stab my ***** every time I move when they're in my pocket. Some things are ment to be kept simple...like a damn key...
Old 07-09-2007, 10:51 AM
157dB
Cut & Paste Expert

Heck, just insert the key into your ingition (a$$hole) and
break it off. Then you wont have to worry about how it
looks. Troller!
Old 07-09-2007, 11:17 PM
DaBoss
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Rt1Rebel

This douchebag will be back on to say something like

"I love my Mustang, I'm just asking if any one else thought that the key could have been a little better, that's all.

Rt1Rebel, your a piece of work, keep going about you life with an ugly key in you pocket

Mustangman, you didn't read what I posted did you? You are a twit.

4.6Maniac, just because you think you could afford a Mercedes doesn't mean you could.

Ponysweetie, the key is everything. If I dropped my Mercedes key on the bar in front of you, your panties would be off in 30 seconds."
I fell off my chair when I was reading this one. There are days when I read posts, like 47magic's, and I simply want to just turn the computer off. and then I read some of the replies and my faith returns.
Old 07-10-2007, 12:12 AM
Sprzout
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: JasonIsAGeek

I just wish they had integrated the electronic stuff into the key. don't really care how it looks.
I don't...My dad just bought a BMW Z4, and it's got everything on the key itself, and that key feels BULKY. Maybe it's just me, but I'd rather have the thin Mustang key with a key fob dangling off of it than the fat BMW key...

Our old '91 Jaguar was better, but it had this funky laser cut tip on a round bar. And it had a car alarm built into the key, but the battery on it burned out by the time we bought the car. This doesn't exactly sound like a problem, but we couldn't get the key apart to replace the battery! When we went to the dealer about it, they said, "Most people (service mechanics included) end up breaking it when they try to get it open.We can replace it, but it's $180 to replace it.Your best bet is to use the key to unlock the door, which disarms the alarm, and don't worry about it."

I'd just rather stick to a key fob, and deal with the squarish key with the microchip built into it...
Old 07-10-2007, 11:27 AM
157dB
Cut & Paste Expert

ORIGINAL: Sprzout

ORIGINAL: JasonIsAGeek

I don't...My dad just bought a BMW Z4, and it's got everything on the key itself, and that key feels BULKY. Maybe it's just me, but I'd rather have the thin Mustang key with a key fob dangling off of it than the fat BMW key...

Our old '91 Jaguar was better, but it had this funky laser cut tip on a round bar. And it had a car alarm built into the key, but the battery on it burned out by the time we bought the car. This doesn't exactly sound like a problem, but we couldn't get the key apart to replace the battery! When we went to the dealer about it, they said, "Most people (service mechanics included) end up breaking it when they try to get it open.We can replace it, but it's $180 to replace it.Your best bet is to use the key to unlock the door, which disarms the alarm, and don't worry about it."

I'd just rather stick to a key fob, and deal with the squarish key with the microchip built into it...
+1 on that one.
Old 07-10-2007, 12:02 PM
UMTerp2010
2nd Gear Member

i kinda like the fusion key, but i wouldnt make a post bitching about the set up of our keys.