Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

California: Stop Sign Cameras Installed on Canyon Roads

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2007, 09:18 AM
Feng Houzi
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: California: Stop Sign Cameras Installed on Canyon Roads

ORIGINAL: Orion_240

A shotgun under the cover of darkness is the best way to rid us of those pesky cameras that only serve to make money for outside agencies.
+1! Screw big brother... I stop at stop signs... but WTF!?!? No matter what you do... someone has an effin eyeball, camera, or satelite looking down on you...
Im moving to canada... forget this country...
Old 07-12-2007, 09:36 AM
Sidewayz6.0
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: jerjan

What the hell is your problem? Somebody ask you for your opinion or what? Go away, far away, and let others talk about what they want. You friggin pinhead.
ORIGINAL: LegallyTorchRED

and............................... THIS has to do with 05-07 MUSTANGS ?????
OFF TOPIC,
Where are our MOD FRIENDS ????
Guys, most of you complain that there is so much Off Topic crap in the tech sections. So when someone points out that the post is in the wrong place, don't bust his ***** about it. Just learn where to post. It's not rocket science. If it's not a technical post pertaining to an S197 Mustang, don't put it in the tech section. It's pretty simple.

Old 07-12-2007, 10:40 PM
jerjan
4th Gear Member

Hah, on myth busters I got some pics of mine with it showing nothing, I will findone and post it!
ORIGINAL: Aziraphale

For the record, Mythbusters did a show on the spray cans and none of them blocked the plate. Every type they tried, you could still clearly read the plate number.
Old 07-13-2007, 04:13 PM
SeanMalone
1st Gear Member

Those Saleen cop cars from transformers are bad ***! scroll down a little.
Old 07-13-2007, 05:21 PM
jerjan
4th Gear Member

You know what, so the guy posted his thread in the wrong area, does that mean that theseangryfricken grouches have the right to chew someones butt? I don't think so. I kindly reminder is all it takes, not a temper tantrum. Get it right. We all need to be civilized in here and if you look at the history of that guy's posts, you will see that he bounces around and pisses off a lot of people in here. He's done it to me on more than one occasion. He'sa very angry contrary individual. Please, stand up for what's right and correct the right people when this happens. I know of a few peoplethat I had recommendedcame in here and read this kinda negative feedback from some of the illustrious members and decided never to come back in here again. I kinda get the feeling you guys just overlook that kinda stuff and concentrate on the stupid stuff.
ORIGINAL: Sidewayz6.0

ORIGINAL: jerjan

What the hell is your problem? Somebody ask you for your opinion or what? Go away, far away, and let others talk about what they want. You friggin pinhead.
ORIGINAL: LegallyTorchRED

and............................... THIS has to do with 05-07 MUSTANGS ?????
OFF TOPIC,
Where are our MOD FRIENDS ????
Guys, most of you complain that there is so much Off Topic crap in the tech sections. So when someone points out that the post is in the wrong place, don't bust his ***** about it. Just learn where to post. It's not rocket science. If it's not a technical post pertaining to an S197 Mustang, don't put it in the tech section. It's pretty simple.